To Carry On by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Aelita hopped off the Akita’s back after she had nodded a yes to Smith. Smith walked over to the elevator with the others following. Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich stood in the back of the elevator and watched the orange/brown sit in the elevator next to Smith.

“Those two who attacked us are assassins. They are called Thunder and Lector.” Smith said. “They can turn from dogs to humans because of DNA experimenting which took place in many countries all around the world including Japan, Germany, Italy, France, and such. During these experiments, young people where kidnapped from their families and placed into chambers which combined the DNA needed to make this all possible.”

“So it was illegal experimentation?” Aelita asked.

“Yes and no. The government started the DNA experimenting, but left it after all seemed hopeless. The ideas got into the wrong hands, and others started the experimenting with much success.”

“Then how come?” Aelita pointed to the Akita.

“She was part of the experimenting as well as all of the Juveniles. All of them where experimented on, but a pun being returned to their families, they never got the love and understanding from their families. Mainly clans where the ones who abandon the victims of the unknown crime. They where the ones who believed in perfect or not at all.” Smith said.

“Wait, so ALL the Juveniles are these dog/human things?” Aelita asked.

“Correct.” Smith said. “Some adults where also turned into dogs, like myself. But the program was more efficient when used on younger kids. All the juveniles where turned into these creatures at five or even as young as four.”

“So wait, let me guess who our Akita friend really is.” Odd said. “Lets see the only girl with brown hair is Reika, so you must be Reika!”

“No, actually this is Yumi.” Smith said as Yumi switched back to her human form as the elevator stopped and opened to revile a huge computer, the rest of the juveniles surrounding it. Gin, the older brother of Yumi, was the first to speak.

“Bring back a few trespassers?” Gin asked.

“They can keep a secret.” Smith said. “I think they would be interested in helping.”

“Helping what?” Ulrich asked.

“There has been a huge secret war going on. One of the scientist who started with all this DNA bull has turned himself into a Great Dane. He has made sure he had the best dog form in the world, and he plans on using that to take over the world. He already has over one hundred followers. All evil dogs. But as we speak, he is collecting more and more. Rocket’s working on seeing how many he has now, but last time we checked it was over one hundred.” Yumi said.

“The military means nothing in this war.” Jerome said. “The dogs have the upper hand on all human life and that evil scientist knows is all too well. He is currently giving dogs more power then they need. Those assassins for example have teeth made of pure steel.”

“Hougen is the more evil force on this planet.” Kyoushiro interrupted. “With our own clans trapping the remaining of the good we have, we’re nothing.”

“Kyoushiro has a point.” Mel spoke up. “He has so many terrible experiments going on. At the end of this war, we all could be killed.”

“That will only happen because no matter how badly we are out numbered, we will fight to our very deaths.” John said. “I would rather die a warrior then die a pathetic follower of Hougen. We all are loyal to our own leader, and we have no intention to join Hougen. Even if our lives where thrown into the shallows.”

“You all are that determined?” Aelita asked.

“I have to salute you all.” Ulrich said admiringly “I’ve never met fighters who are willing to loose with honor. All the fighter would rather have their lives then die.”

“That’s what it means to be a real fighter, a real dog.” Tesshin said. “To get to the bottom line, we can change you all into have dogs like us, but that is all up to you three.”

“What kind of dogs could we be?” Odd asked.

“All depends on your own personalities and inherited traits.” Smith said. “What do you all say in helping the resistance.”

“I don’t know.” Aelita said.

“I’m in, anything to get me out of classes.” Odd said.

“Same here, if my father wants to see great, he’s about to get a whole new definition.” Ulrich said.

“I guess if you both are going to do it.” Aelita said. Smith smiled.

“Head down to the scanners. It wont hurt a bit.” Smith said.

“Lucky! We all where hurt going through this, you all get off too easy.” GB said. Aelita, Odd and Ulrich walked into the elevator and where leaded down to the room with three tall cylinders by Mel.

“Choose a scanner.” Mel said as all three got into separate scanners. The doors closed and they felt themselves being lifted off their feet.

Back at the computer room, Smith was working the control. He typed a few more things on the computer:

Name: ULRICH STERN
Background: GERMAN
Facts ID: 23o4u29340829348209384023947203984203948562897
Warrior #: 23680
Dog breed decided: GERMAN SHEPHERD

Name: ODD DELLA-ROBBIA
Background: NEW ZEALAND
Facts ID: 23189083021481907493018309147290380194729038140719
Warrior #: 23980
Dog Breed Decided: HUSKEY

Name: AELITA SHEAFFER
Background: FRENCH
Facts ID: 63849520935749820935749209759342803975392083849320
Warrior #: 75299
Dog Breed Decided: BEAGLE

The facts where entered and the DNA was selected. Smith typed the last of the formulas and then started the transfer. It was a fairly long process. It was all going to be for the better of the Earth. Yumi and Jerome, the two assassins for the hero side also know as the Ohu, where watching Smith type. They where the two Smith worried about the most. Kyoushiro was another to be watched. He led a large group of young dogs who where all transferred to different school to do the same thing they where doing here: get more warriors and try to stop Hougen.

“Is everything OK?” Tesshin asked.

“Yes, all going as planned.” Smith said. “Akame, John, be prepared to train these new recruits.”

“Yes, sir!” Both said.

“This was is not far from hitting France.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]