To Carry On by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

After a day of training, Odd, Ulrich, and Aelita as well as the others walked back to Kadic. Gin, John, and Akame leading with Kyoushiro, Ken, and Kagetora behind them. GB, Rocket and Jet where talking about who was faster. Mel and Reika where chatting about all kinds of things. Jerome and Yumi where silent and behind everyone. Tesshin was following Smith. Jerome and Yumi normally kept to themselves, no talking, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t enjoy each other’s company. Smith said they had to be the best of friends because they came from similar backgrounds. Aelita wanted to start some kind of conversation with the two, but there was a voice that stopped her.

“Yumi-san?” A voice called as dark grey husky appeared.

“Hai, Stone-san?” Yumi asked in Japanese.

“You have a message from the Northern Alps.” Stone said handing her a scroll.

“Konnichiwa Stone, Genki desu ka?” Smith asked.

“Hai, genki desu.” Stone said.

“Otosan?!” Yumi spoke up.

“NANI?!” Smith asked. “kore wa nan desu ka?”

“What are they saying?” Ulrich asked Aelita. (Translation on end notes.)

“I don’t speak Japanese, I don’t know.” Aelita said.

“My Father sent me a message from home.” Yumi said for the non-Japanese could understand. “He wants to talk to me.”

“What the hell for?” Kyoushiro asked. “Hasn’t he done enough? He had four children, all turned into dog and has abandon all but one.” He looked over at Gin.

“That’s only because I’m the oldest, I’m the heir to the Ishiyama clan.” Gin said.

“WHO CARES!” Kyoushiro said.

“He’s wrote that he was coming this weekend and had very important things to talk to me about.” Yumi said.

“You should talk to him.” Smith said.

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?!” Kyoushiro asked. “This bastard threw her on the street like all of us and you say she should talk to him?! He BEAT her and tried to kill her, without you, she’d be as dead as a doornail right about now!”

“Hold your tongue! That isn’t how we solve our problems. If he wishes to talk to his only daughter, I don’t see why not.” Smith said. Yumi didn’t seem to know what to think. She was confused, half agreeing with Kyoushiro and half with Smith. She turned to Jerome.

“What do you think, Jerome?” She asked while Kyoushiro and Smith had their daily argument.

“It’s up to you.” Jerome said. “Do you want to see your father or not?”

“I guess.” Yumi said. “I’m afraid though.”

“Don’t be, I wont be far if that jerk tries to hurt you.” Jerome said.

“Thank you, Jerome.” Yumi said.

Flashback (Yumi)

“God Damn all the dogs in the world!” Yumi heard her father say as blood dripped down her head as she watched her other older brother, not Gin, younger, the younger Yukimura. He was trying to break free of the other man’s grip on him.

“You can’t do this!” Yukimura said. “You lay one hand on her and I’ll kill you!”

“I banished you a long time ago!” Mr. Ishiyama said. “I don’t want to see him again.” He told the man who had him.

“Take him away!”

End Flash back.

Chapter End Notes:

Hai= Yes

Konnichiwa= Hello/Hi

Genki desu ka?= How are you?

Hai, Genki desu= I am fine

Otosan= Father

Nani= What?

Kora wa nan desu ka?= What is this?

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]