Healing Cold Hearts by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer- I do not own Code Lyoko!

Chapter One: Running Away

 

Aelita switched on her Cell and called one of her best friends, Yumi. She, Yumi, and Nicole where running away to Nicole’s uncle’s boarding school. Nicole had already made plans with her uncle to meet them at the gate. Aelita started packing up every thing before a knock on the door was heard.

Now little Lisa’s only 9 years old
She’s trying to figure out why the world is so Cold
Why she’s all alone and they never meet her family
Mama’s always gone, and they never met her daddy

Aelita turned and ran to lock the door, knowing is was probably one of her mom’s boyfriends, who got drunk and was now looking to beat her. She finished packing her clothes and took the picture of her mom and dad off her dresser and put it in her backpack. Her father was killed in a shooting and ever since, her life has never been the way it used to be.

Part of her is missing and nobody will listen
Mama’s on drugs getting high up in the kitchen
Bringing home men different hours of the night
Starting with some laughs always ending in a fight

Aelita heard pounding on the door as she grabbed her doll, Mr. Puck and stuffed it in her bag. She opened the window and looked back at the room. Not sure weather or not to leave her mom here.

Sneaking in her room when her Mama’s knocked out
Trying to have his way and little Lisa says “Ouch”
She tries to resist but then all he does is beat her
Tries to tell her mom
But her mama don’t believe her
Lisa’s stuck up in the world on her own
Forced to think that Hell is a place called home
Nothing else to do but get her clothes and pack
She says she’s ‘bout to run away and never come back!

Aelita jumped out the window and ran through the yard, She heard a yell from her room, but didn’t look back. She knew she had to keep running until she meet up with the others at the air port.

Little Nicole is only 10 years old.
She’s steady trying to figure out
Why the world is so cold
Why’s she’s not pretty and nobody seem to like her
Alcoholic step-dad always wanna strike her

Nicole had had enough, she was done with her step-dad. She had called her uncle, told a few lies, faked a few papers, and not was scheduled to transfer to Kadic. Of cause she wasn’t about to leave without her two best friends.

Yells and abuses
Leaves her with some bruises
Teachers ask questions
She’s making up excuses

Nicole shoved the rest of her clothes in her backpack before looking at the old pictures of her and her old friend, Tara, who was shot.

Bleedin on the inside, cryin on the out
Its only one girl really knows what she about
Her name is lil Stacy and they become friends
Promise that they'll always be tight til the end
Until one day lil Stacy gets shot
A drive by bullet went stray up on her block
Now Nicole stuck up in the world on her own
Forced to think that hell is a place called home
Nothin else to do but get her clothes and pack
She says shes bout to run away and never come back

Nicole jumped out the window and ran toward the air port. She smirked to herself at the great job she had done in getting all three of her abused friends out and to the safety of Kadic. She quickly took out her cell and called her uncle to make sure all was set for her and her friends arrival.

Little Alex is only 12 years old
She’s steady trying to figure why the world is so cold
She lost her whole family in a house fire
She said it don’t bother her, but she’s just a little liar.

Yumi packed up everything before jumping over the gate of her foster family. Her family was killed in a tragic house fire. She hated her foster family and was quick to run away. Her foster mother was the worst, she carried around a whip and would beat her with it.

Alex is stuck up in the world on her own
Forced to think that Hell is a place called home
Nothing else to do but get her clothes and pack
She says she’s ‘bout to run away and never come back!

Yumi ran all the way to the air port where she was greeted by Aelita and Nicole.

“Yo.” Nicole called as she watched Yumi run toward them.

“Lets get the hell out of here!” Yumi said.

“Couldn’t have said id better myself.” Nicole said.

“I still feel bad about leaving my mom.” Aelita said as she walked into the air port with the two older girls. Nicole looked over her shoulder at Aelita.

“Have no fear, the police will soon be there.” Nicole said. Yumi looked over and nodded. They all waited in the waiting area before their plane arrived and they where set to depart. As the three took their seats on the plane, seating in the same row. Yumi was near the window, Aelita was in the middle, and Nicole was near the aisle. Yumi looked out the window most of the time, soon falling asleep as well as Aelita and Nicole. They all woke up as the plane came to the airport near Kadic. Nicole was first to shoot up.

“Hey, guys wake up.” Nicole said as Aelita, who was leaning on Yumi, sat up and shook Yumi awake.

“What?” Yumi asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

“We’re here, sleepy head.” Nicole said as they stood up, got their bags and headed off the plane into the airport. Yumi led the group out into the streets, they had to take a bus the rest of the way to Kadic.

Chapter End Notes:
The last verse is my own, I couldn't use the last verse of the song here, so I used that instead.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]