Healing Cold Hearts by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Chapter 2: New Girls

Mr. Delmus had just told Sissi about her cousin coming to Kadic.

“What! Nicole! I thought she had her own school to go to!” Sissi said.

“Yes but she was expelled after her friend broke the rules, which reminds me, her two friends are coming too.” Mr. Delmus said.

“What! But Aelita’s too nice and Yumi would punch me if I got close enough!” Sissi said.

“Now, now, Nicole is your cousin, and you should be happy about her arrival.” Mr. Delmus said. “She said she was just happy to be able to see you again.”

“Yeah I bet.” Sissi said with an annoyed tone.

Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremie where sitting near their bench not doing much of anything, until three girls on skateboards ride past, one jumping the bench they where all sitting on.

“Out of the way!” The girl said.

“Watch it!” Odd yelled back. “You almost took our heads off!”

“Sorry I missed!” The girl yelled back.

“That was mean Yumi.” Nicole said when they where out of sight. Yumi didn’t say anything and stopped near the door to the principal’s office and picked up her black and red skateboard. Nicole and Aelita did the same.

Ulrich, Odd and Jeremie, after nearly being killed, walked to their class, sitting down, they noticed the same three girls talking to the teacher.

“New Students.” Odd said. Ulrich and Jeremie just nod.

“Students, please give a warm welcome to our three new students. Yumi Ishiyama, Nicole Delmus, and Aelita Schaefer.” The teacher said as the students looked up.

Yumi was a girl with cropped black hair with highlighted red streaks and navy blue eyes. She was wearing black and red vans, black slightly baggy jeans, and a long sleeve red shirt with a short sleeved black and red tie-dyed hoodie over it. Her nails where painted black and she was wearing a black bracelet on her right wrist.

Nicole was a girl with long black hair with highlighted green streaks and green eyes. She was wearing black and green vans, black faded jeans with wholes at the knees, and a white tube top under a black jacket. Her nails where painted black with green hearts in the middle.

Aelita was a girl with short pink hair which highlighted black streaks and green eyes. She was wearing pink and black vans, black skirt, and a white T-shirt with a black blouse. Her nails where painted black with hot pink stars in the middle.

The boys watched as the three sat in the back of the class, together, away from everyone else. As class went on, the three stayed silent. When the bell rang, all three of them stood up to leave, in the school yard they where stopped by Sissi.

“Hello Nicole.” Sissi said.

“Yo, coz.” Nicole said.

“I’m going to make one thing clear, I own the school here.” Sissi said as her two followers Herve and Nicolas.

“Sissi, you don’t scare me. You followers are nothing compared to Yumi and Aelita. First off, their like my sisters, unlike your heartless followers. Then Aelita is the master at hacking, linking, and web casting. Unless you want to be humiliated on Kadic’s site, you’ll stay away from us. And Yumi here, well, she’s the number one Japanese street fighter. She’s never lost a match, so you don’t want to tango with her.” Nicole said. “And me, I have connections. I might be the number 2 fighter compared to Yumi, but I can still do damage.”

“Your group will be expelled in less then a month.” Sissi said. “You all belong in Juvenile!”

“Been there, not as bad as they say.” Yumi said with a smirk. Sissi looked scared. Odd, Ulrich and Jeremie where watching from afar.

“Oh, new bad girls.” Odd said. “Odd like.”

“Odd’s an idiot.” Ulrich said. “That one girl said she was in Juvenile.”

“They might not be all that bad.” Odd said as he walked up to the group. “Hi, I’m Odd.”

“There he goes again.” Ulrich said as he and Jeremie walked toward Odd.

“Hi Odd, hope we didn’t scare you too much with our warning to Sissi.” Nicole said.

“So, your not all that?” Jeremie asked.

“Oh, we are, but I may have over exenterated.” Nicole said. “Yumi’s never been in Juvenile though. She just played along.”

“Oh,” Odd said. “Well, these are my friends, Ulrich and Jeremie.”

“Yo.” Nicole said.

“What can’t your other friends talk?” Odd said. Yumi stayed silent, Aelita smiled lightly.

“Hi.” Aelita said.

“Better.” Odd said. “Hey, what did you say your names where again?”

“I’m Nicole, this is Aelita and Yumi.” Nicole said.

“Are you really Sissi’s cousin?” Jeremie said. “I never knew she had a cousin.”

“We kinda hate each other.” Nicole said.

“So we do have something in common! We all hate Sissi.” Odd said. “I have an idea, since you three are new, how about having lunch together?”

“Odd.” Ulrich and Jeremie said.

“What? I’m being nice.” Odd said. The three girls looked at each other.

“I guess it wont kill us.” Aelita said. Odd smiled.

“Well, come on, we better hurry, there’s meatballs and gravy.” Odd said as he, Ulrich, Jeremie, Nicole, Aelita, and Yumi all walked toward the mess hall for lunch. While the girls where getting lunch Ulrich pulled Odd aside.

“Odd, why did you ask them to have lunch with us?” Ulrich asked.

“Because their new here and are pretty hot.” Odd said with a shy smile. “Come on, you have to admit that they are hot.”

“You did this just to get three girls to like you?” Ulrich asked.

“Of course not! I would never be that selfish. I saved Yumi for you.” Odd said.

“WHAT?!”

“Oh, come on, give her a chance.” Odd said. “So what if she’s a street fighter.”

“Odd!”

“Hey guys.” Nicole said as she and her two friends sat down at the table. After lunch, the three girls decided (Since it was Saturday and they had no classes after lunch) to check out their new dorm room. Yumi unlocked the door and the three girls looked inside to see a bunk bed and a separate bed in the room.

“I call the single!” Nicole said playfully pushing the other two out of the way. Aelita laughed at set her stuff on the bottom bunk.

“Sure you don’t want to top?” Yumi asked.

“Go ahead.” Aelita said throwing Yumi’s bag on the top bunk.

“What you tell your foster parents?” Nicole asked opening one of the wardrobes.

“I told them that I was headed to military school.” Yumi said. “They said ‘good now take your damned things and leave’ so I did.”

“Good for you!” Nicole said. “I hope we see those really cute boys again.”

“Not a chance, they’re all going to hate us sooner or later. Just like in our old school.” Yumi said. “They call us witches and vampires just like before.”

“What makes ya say that?” Aelita asked.

“We’re the only ones who wear a lot of black, people give you all sorts of bad reps.” Yumi said. “It doesn’t bother me, but I wish people would give us a chance.”

“Me too.” Nicole said.

“Maybe this time it will be different.” Aelita said hopefully.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]