I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Ratng is high due to Frends-like commnts & mentn of drug/alchl use.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here we go! It's kinda short, but each epsode shows stuff befre XANA's attck, so I will too...

Flora’s POV:

 

I stared up at the ceiling of the Arena. I had fallen on my butt. Again.

 

“Is there a trick to these landings that none of you are telling me?” I asked as I stood up.

 

“No.” Od said. “You just end up getting used to it.”

 

“Keep moving guys.” Jeremy said & I jumped. 2 weeks of training on Lyoko & his voce still shocked me since it seemed like it didn’t come from anywhere. Even after 2 weeks, Ulrick & Od fond this to still be extremely funny.

 

When the door opened, I ran ahead to run next to Yumi & Alita. Ulrick & Od ran behind all of us as we headed for the Skid hanger.

 

“Looks like this is it.” Jeremy said. “Alita, be ready to make sure our new panel works.” This new panel would let somebody in Lyoko transport themselves to the Skid, in case Jeremy was knocked out or some thing.

 

Jeremy launched the program, & I gasped. Before me stood the biggest ship I had ever seen! Not to mention the coolest!

 

“You did it, Jeremy!” Alita said. “The Skid is back!”

 

“So, Flora, want to go for a spin?” Od asked as we headed over to what had to be the transport spots.

 

“Right now? Really?” I asked. “Sure! That would be amazing!”

 

“Alita will take you into the Digital Sea for a quick spin around Lyoko. We’ll tech how to fight with the Nav Skids later…”

 

At that moment, we were transported to the Skid. As I fell into my char, I noticed a lot of controls around me. I put my hands in my lap & didn’t touch anything.

 

“Ooh, leather.” I said. “A girl cold get used to this…”

Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]