I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

“I can’t believe we’re in Vegas!” I said as I looked out the window.

 

“I can’t believe Jeremy was able to modify the program to make us look 21.” Ulrick said under his breath. We all lowered our voices, so the cab driver wouldn’t her us.

 

“Look, it’s the only way. Yumi & Flora are supposed to be show girls, & there’s no way any of us would be able to get in the bars if we were 13.” Jeremy said.

 

“I love this!” I whispered. “I’ll get to play Vegas, & I’ll know when I turn 21 I’ll look hot!” The program made my arms & legs long & slender, just like I’d always wanted.

 

“The program was only designed to make you look 21. It can’t predict the future. It just basically took a guess.”

 

“Dang, that sucks.”

 

“Not really.” Yumi said, playing with her long black hair. I smiled, thinking about how we had laughed when she stepped out. Not so much because of the hair, but because she realized what happened, she started to mutter a few cuss words about tangles…

 

“What are you smiling at?” Yumi said.

 

“Nothing.”

 

*^*^*^*^*^

 

“This is our hotel room?” I asked as we went in. It’s really…small…”

 

“It was all we’re able to afford.” Jeremy said. “We don’t know how long it’ll take to find the jewels, so we have to but up with a cheap hotel room. The place is a nice resort from what the Internet had to say. We just can’t afford any thing better.”

 

“Is this where the jewels were stolen?” Yumi asked.

 

“No, but we’ll be working where they were.”

 

“Why don’t we go there now?” Ulrick asked. “Check the place out, see if XANA pulls any thing tonight…”

 “Ok, but you & Yumi can’t sneak off some where. After all, this is Vegas…”
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]