I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

“So…if our problem is at the Empire Ball room, why are we here?” I asked. “It’s not like we have nothing better to do. We need to find out where those jewels are.”

 

“Well, XANA must have a thing for fine art.” Jeremy said as walked through the art gallery. “Besides, this gallery is part of a huge resort. If XANA knocks out the power here, it would impact a lot more people.”

 

“Yeh, ok…but shouldn’t Yumi & I be, like, rehearsing or some thing? We start working tonight!”

 

“Your cover is that you’re a show girl. I don’t think you’re in any show.”

 

“Well, there goes that dream.” Yumi said. “So much for fame & fortune…Where’s Ulrick?” she asked.

 

We turned back, & saw that he was staring at anther panting where the girls…weren’t very shy…

 

Yumi looked like she was about to slap him.

 

“You know what? Yumi & I will meet you in the gift shop.” I said. “You can take care of him…”

 

*^*^*^ That night *^*^*^

 

When Yumi & I entered the dressing rooms, we just stared at the amount of cloths there were.

 

“C’mon! If we’re show girls, we have to look like we’re working.” I said as I grabbed a dress. We were back stage, getting ready for our first night of work. The boys were stage hands. Our plan was simple: If or when the power went out, we were to make sure XANA didn’t pull any thing, with out blowing our cover.

 

 Some body knocked before opening the door. “Ah, Miss Yumi.”

The man walked towards us. “I’m Mr. Melton, but everybody around here calls me Danny. I mange everything about the performances. I see you’ve managed to find your costume all right. You’re on in 20 minutes for your Lee Ann Rimes number.” 

We followed him to the wings where he left us.

“I don’t know what I’m supposed to sing!” Yumi whispered.

“Well, given your outfit, I’d say it’s “Nothing Better to Do.” It was a hit last summer.”

“I don’t know it!”

“Is your mike on?” 

“What?” 

“Is your mike on?” 

“No…”

 “Give it to me. I’ll sing for you. I know it by heart.” 

Yumi looked worried. “Are you sure?”

 “Yes.” I said. “Just try to move your lips to my words.”

Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew! If you want a taste of what's to come, look up the song mentnd here!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]