I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I deced to advnce the plot isted of puttng in the song. This is kinda short, but it has to be here...

Flora’s POV:

 

“Given what Ulrick told us, I can see why we want to keep an eye on Danny.” Yumi said as she picked the lock to his office. “I just don’t know how your alarm clock will help.”

 

The power went out last night while Yumi was singing. Danny had been standing near Ulrick when the power went out, & then ran as soon as it went black. Ulrick chased him with his flash light, but lost him. When the power came on, he was no where to be fond.

 

“It’s not my alarm clock.” I said. “After I moved to France, I prepared myself for stuff like this. There’s actually a little camera in it, & Jeremy can access it from his lap top.”

 

Yumi got the door open. “All right, let’s do this quickly.”

 

^*^*^*Later^*^*^*

 

Danny came in with a full case of beer. He put it next to all his empty bottles. He started to pace, like he was waiting for some thing.

 Just then, a black fog appeared before him. XANA. “Why did you cut off the power?” XANA asked. “I’ve changed my mind.” Danny said. “I want out. Helping you make an army of robots was not part of the del.” “No, our del was that you let me drain power away from you, while paying you for your service.” XANA said.  “Why don’t you just steal from the circus carnival that your base is under any way?” “Too much media. Those brats would be in Vegas in an instant.” “But…” “I’ve tried to be nice, Danny, so that this thing would be kept quiet. You leave me no other choice now.” Danny screamed as XANA took over his body.
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]