I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

“There!” I said. Yumi, Ulrick, Jeremy & I followed Danny into the carnival.

 

“Don’t follow so closely.” Ulrick said. “No need to revel ourselves yet. Keep a low profile, & let him take us directly to his base.”

 

“Right.” I said & we slowed down to a walk. Danny got to a door, & went inside. We waited a few moments, & then hurried in behind him. He was gone.

 

“Now what?” Yumi asked.

 

“We go down.” Jeremy said, since all the door was was an entrance to a star case.

 

*^*^*^

 

“This must be it.” Jeremy said as we entered anther room. After we went all the way down, the lab was almost like a huge maze. We had yet to find any robots though, so we were hoping that they weren’t working yet.

 

This new room had a huge computer in it. We had struck gold.

 

“So, now’s the part where we kick XANA’s butt, right?” I asked. “Just tell me what to punch into this thing.” I began to fiddle with my necklace.

 

“Not so fast.” Jeremy said. “Flora, I want you stay back. Yumi & Ulrick will meet Od & Alita on the Replica.”

 

“What???” I asked. “But…I haven’t had time to train out of Lyoko, I don’t know what to do if Danny were to come back…”

 

“If they get things taken care of quickly, we won’t have to worry about him. We also should try to find these robots & destroy them.”

 

“Jeremy, Ulrick or I can do that. Flora’s getting better & better in Lyoko, she’s learning really quickly.” Yumi said.

 

“I know, but you both work well together, & I’m hoping we can get out of here before XANA finds us.”

 

“Too late.”

 

We looked toward the door where Danny was now standing. He shot a bolt of electricity at me, sending me flying backward into a wall. Jeremy sent Yumi & Ulrick to the Replica as I lay there, to dizzy to stand. I herd Jeremy scream as he was attacked.

 

There was a metal bar next to me. I tried to stand, & hit Danny on the back of the head with it. What a pervert, I couldn’t believe some body as nice as him had worked for XANA.

 

“Thanks.” Jeremy said as he caught his breath. “You saved my life.”

 

“Don’t thank me until we’re safe.” I said. “We need to destroy that robot army, & fast. Am I right?”

 

 He nodded. “Let’s go.”
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew! Also, as the story begns to end, rember that for the finl "chaptr" whre I explan things I also answr any of your qustens! They don't even have to relted to the story! Any qusten for Flora or me, abot any thing, is accptd! You have some time, but I want to her from you!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]