I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeh, I know. Actn seqnces arn't my strngh, so just del with it. Don't forgt to strt levng qustns for the finl chaptr. More detels in the end note. Plese revew!

Yumi’s POV:

 

Is there no end to these Hornets???

 

We were in a Replica of the Mountain Sector, & XANA kept sending swarm after swarm to keep us busy. We were trying to move fast, but XANA made it impossible. Alita was shot down after every time she tried to fly. We tried to divert them, but it was no use.

 

I hope Jeremy & Flora are having better luck than we are.

  

*^*^*^

 

Flora’s POV:

 

I hope the others are having better luck. Danny was right on our heels, & Jeremy & I had gotten lost during the chase. Eventually, he pulled me into a dark room, where we stayed very quiet. Danny ran past us, thinking he had us. Jeremy closed the door.

 

“I wonder where we are now.” I quickly fond the light switch.

 

“Oh…wow…” I said. We had fond the army. They didn’t seem to be working, but we were careful any way.

 

“I see the control panl.” Jeremy whispered. “If we can get up there, I might be able to reprogram them not to destroy everything.” We walked towards the front of the room. All of a sudden, they came to life.

 

“I’m thinking that this isn’t good.” I said.

 

“I’m thinking that you’re right.”

 

*^*^*^

 

As we ran out into the hall, Danny stepped right in front of us. We were trapped!

 

Suddenly, the robots stopped moving. XANA left Danny’s body & he fell. Jeremy & I managed to catch him before his head hit the floor.

 

“Thanks, Alita.” Jeremy said as he helped me lay Danny on the floor.

 

 Anther mission complete.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok, just like last time, I want to know what's on your mind! Any qusten for ether Flora or myslf is welcme! I also have a qusten for you guys: Do you want a 3rd story abot Flora? Let me know!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]