I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last story reltd chaptr :( Plese leve qustens in your revew for the next chaptr, whre Flora & I will answr all qustens!!!

Flora’s POV:

 

I lend against the banister & looked out at the city. After defeating XANA last night, Jeremy booked us a flight back tomorrow morning. The others were inside packing, but since I never really unpacked, I was done. Besides, I couldn’t help feeling bad about what happened with Jeremy.

 

Jeremy knocked on the sliding door, scaring the crap out of me.

 

“Flora?” Jeremy said as he stood beside me. “Is everything all right?”

 

“Yes, but…I…Look, I’m sorry for giving you a hard time.” I said. “I really had no right to question you. You have much more experience, & I…”

 

“It’s ok.” Jeremy said. “Really. It’s just…what Willem did…he just freaked us all out. To think that a Warrior had betrayed us like that…”

 

“Well, I’m not Willem.” I said. “Do you really think that I would beg my dad to put me in boarding school just to stab you in the back? I don’t know how much harder I have to work to prove that.”

 

“Nobody’s comparing you to Willem. Trust is just…some thing that takes a while to build.”

 

“I know.” I said. “But…what do I have to do, Jeremy? I’m so clue less!”

 

“Just do your best. That’s all we can ask of you. Besides, you’re making a lot of progress.”

Jeremy paused. “I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong idea by keeping you here, & you’re right, I suppose I let the past influence me. But, you saved my life. Willem would never have done that.”

 

“I guess.”

 

“Well, there is some thing I trust you to help me with.” he said. “You see, when she was in Tokyo, Alita brought some thing home for me, & I…uh…” He blushed as he tried to finish his sentence.

 

“It’s ok, I get it.” I said. “Let’s go back to the art gallery. I saw some posters there that are kinda cheap. I bet she’d love it.”

 

“You think?”

 

“Dude…I’m her room mate. If you give her some thing, she’ll totally love it, just because it’s from you.”

 

I guess things will be ok after all. I love my life!!!

Chapter End Notes:
Well, that's the end of Flora's 2nd story! Be sure to chck in next week when I explan a few thngs, as well as answr any of your qustens! Got some thng you want to ask ether Flora or me? Leve it in your revew!!! See ya next week!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]