I Got My Game On by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well...mabye not so much scence this time, but plnty of stuff abot my next story!

Hi! I’m so glad you’ve red this far in the series! I don’t have that much stuff to talk about, plot wise, so let’s get started!

  

*^*^*^ Country Music References *^*^*^

 

Ok, so all of knew about how Yumi would have sang “Nothing Better to Do” by Lee Ann Rimes. But, country fans would have also noticed the title. “I Got My Game On.” Is by Trace Adkins, & if you haven’t seen the video, I suggest finding it on You Tube. It’s 1 of the best videos ever!

 

*^*^*^ Your Questions *^*^*^

 

Well, nobody left us any. So I guess we’ll just move on…

 

*^*^*^ The Next Story *^*^*^

 

Well, I got a review that you wanted more, so Flora will live on! I might take a week off, just to get my thoughts together so I can figure out how I want to start it, but there are a few things I’m pretty sure of that I can tell you right now. It will be K+, just like Sunrise. It will most likely be called When the Sun Goes Down. I will also try to make Flora more accepted in the group. Now that Jeremy finally accepts her, there shouldn’t be much drama…

 

What am I saying? She in jr. high! Of course there’s gong to be drama…

  See you next time!
Chapter End Notes:
So ends anther story :(  See you all in the next story!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]