A Parallel Demane by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Le est Maison!

Odd heard the cafitera again. "I hope it worked." He thought. He opened his eyes slowly and let out a sigh. His friends looked normal and surprised.  

  "What happened?" asked Ulrich.  

  "Yes, it worked!" said Odd.  

"What worked?" asked Jeremie.   

"Well, you remeber the reture to the past earlyer."  

  "Yes." said Yumi.   

 "I was sent to a parallel univers. It was so weird. Aelita was hanging out with Sissi and her friends and you guys were goth. I got help from Sissi and Herve. We went to Lyoko and Zana activated a tower."

Odd continued to tell them and when he finished Ulrich replied, "So the other Odd was right."

   "What was the other me like?" asked Odd.   

 "Let's see." said Ulrich, "He didn't want to eat, he wore black, and he said 'Hell'."

 "Well you guys were no better." said Odd, "Jeremie had his left ear persed, Yumi's shirt ripped down the side, and your," looking at Ulrich, "hair was darker. Jeremie said that they were called "Le Crise De Demander" and feared for their strenght and wisdom."  

  "What about me?" asked Aelita.   

 "You were the same, just with Sissi's gang because they found Lyoko." answered Odd.   

 They got up and thew away their trash. But before they left, Odd went over to Sissi and said, "Thank you." and huged her. He walked away leaving a stuned Sissi and a mad Herve.

The End

Chapter End Notes:
L'fin
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]