*Une Ancien Camarade by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Odd was sitting on the bench. He couldn't hear the music anymore. Minuet by minuet went by. Soon it had been hafe an hour. Odd got up and decided to go and look for her. Thinking she had gotten lost. He went to the clearing to find the manhole open. He was about to close it when he headed the turn of "Planet Net". He went down there and found the bombox on the ground. He picked it up and went back up the ladder    

  "Ally Ally Okin Free!" Odd shouted. Jeremie came out of the bushes, surprised Odd had called instead of Ariyu. Yumi came next, coming out from behind a tree. Ulrich came crashing down, like he had lost his footing going down the tree. Picked himself up and walked over. Aelita came out and Odd said, "Ariyu's missing." He showed them the bombox and said, "This was down there." He pointed down the manhole.  

    "Why was that down there?" asked Aelita.     

  "I don't know." said Odd, "Maybe she thought some one was down there. How should I know?"

      "Well we've got to find her." said Ulrich. "Before finds out any of us is late."      Odd looked at the sky and saw it start to pinkin. "I'll run back and get Kiwi. He might be able to find her."    

  "Are you kidding, Odd." said Aelita, "Kiwi couldn't find his own tail if it wasn't attached."    

  "Yes he would." defended Odd, "He could find anyone."

      "It's worth a try." said Yumi.  

    Odd ran back to his room while the rest of them went down into the tunnel.       Odd got back with Kiwi and showed him the bombox that his friends had left on the bench.  

     Kiwi sniffed it and started to walk around sniffing the air. The rat terrier stopped. He ran strait for the manhole and barked down tords it. Odd grabbed Kiwi and went down.  

    Once down back on the ground, Kiwi ran tord the factory. Odd grabed his skateboard that was leaning against a pipe and skated after him. His friends all grabbed their wheels and raced after the two.

      Kiwi lead them all the way to the ladder, were he barked upward and waited for Odd to pick him up.

      On the bridge, Kiwi ran to the factory and down the stairs.

       Odd, thinking that he was heading to the lab, went down the rope.

      But Kiwi didn't lead to the elevator. Instead, he went to the boiler room. 

     "HHEELLPP!" a muffled voice cried out.

Chapter End Notes:
t's Odd's head. ;)
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]