Disappearing by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Odd's in Love

I grabbed my bag and followed him past a gate and into a park. He went into a building and went to a room on the right. The door was shut, so I knocked on the door and a voice responded.  

      ‘’One second.’’ it said. It was male, but other than that, I didn’t know who it would be.   

      ‘’His name is Odd Della Robbia.’’ said Kiwi.  

      I looked at the closed door and waited for Odd to open it. It opened and a blond haired boy opened the door. His hair was up in an arrow kind of way. He was dressed in a purple jacket with a long purple shirt under that and a pink shirt under that one. His pants were purple caprices  and orange shoes. ’’Hi.’’ I said, ’’Is this your dog? My taxi almost killed him.’’  

      ‘’Almost squashed me, more like it.’’ said Kiwi.  

      ‘’Shut up.’’ I whispered.   

     ‘’What did you say.’’ Odd asked.  

      ‘’I was talking to your dog.’’ I said, ’’He made a smart remark about the taxi thing. Oh, shit.’’  

      ‘’What do you mean, Kiwi talked to you?’’ 

       ‘’Let me in and I’ll tell you more.’’

        He let me in and I sat on the bed on the left side. It looked like two kids lived there. He sat on the other bed and I said, ’’ I made a translator because I don’t know much French. Well it dose more than translate German to French. I can understand dog, cat, horse, and anything you give me.’’

        ‘’So that’s how I can understand you.’’ said Kiwi. 

       ‘’What did he just say?’’  asked Odd.  

       ‘’He said, that’s how he could understand me.’’ I said. ’’Oh, I forgot. Name’s  Ty Mathews.’’  

      ‘’Odd Della Robbia.’’   

     ‘’Well, Odd, see you in class.’’ I said getting up. I opened the door, and as I shut the door, saw that Odd face appeared to say stay. In my heart, I wanted to stay too. ’You can’t fall in love, father will never allow you to stay on earth for more than a year.’ I told myself. ’ All I’m suppose to do is get on their good side and get back home. End of story. No happily ever after in this story.’

Chapter End Notes:
No happy ever after:(
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]