Disappearing by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi Ulrich.

This time a brown haired boy opened the door. He was wearing a green button up shirt over a darker green shirt. He had jeans and green shoes. I liked his color scheme since my own outfit and my hair was green.

        ‘’Hello?’’ he said, ’’Can I help you?’’ 

       ‘’’I’m looking for Odd.’’ I told him. ’’You know where he’s at?’’

         ‘’No, sorry.’’ he said. He was about to shut the door and then opened it again. ’’Name’s Ulrich.’’ he reached his hand out and I took it and shook hands.

         ‘’Ty.’’ I said. We let go and I said, ’’Well, tell him I came by.’’   

     ‘’Sure.’’ he said and shut the door.  

       I walked down the hallway and almost ran into a pink haired girl coming from down the stairs. She was dressed in a purple dress and pink pants underneath. She looked familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it. She stopped and looked at me, realizing that she ,too, knew me from somewhere. She broke the stare and ran to Ulrich’s and Odd’s room. He let her in and in a seconded glance, they were out and went to find Odd. They went my way, and I got to the wall out of their way.

        I decided to follow them. They lead me to a manhole in the park. In the tunnel, they went a long way to a ladder that lead to a bridge. I went on the bridge only went I knew they were out of sight. I walked into a factory and followed them as they went into an elevator. I decided to look around for the second entrants to the lab that I remembered was down there. I had remembered how I knew that pink haired girl who’s name is Aelita. Went Xana created me, she was in Lyoko.

         While I was remembering all of this, I was now in the catwalk. I looked down to see Aelita, Odd, Ulrich, a black haired girl, a black haired boy, and a blond haired boy. The blond was sitting in the chair. In front of him was a computer.         ‘’The supercomputer.’’ I thought, ’’Home sweet home’’

        I looked down to see them talking about turning off the supercomputer.        ‘’No, don’t do it now!’’ I wanted to shout down at them. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t.         I could see them taking a vote. Only two raised their hand for, the rest was against.  

       I sighed, but then it hit me. If they wanted to turn off the supercomputer for good, Father would be died. Yes, to anyone out there that didn’t know. I’m not from Germany. That’s just the only language I know. My father is Xana. He created me, named me, and gave me everything I know today.  

       I looked back at where they had been. The elevator door just shut and I haled myself down the ladder to the computer. 

         The screen was off. I sat in the chair and just stayed there. Collecting my thoughts on how was I going to get back to Lyoko. If Xana was really died, I was going to need their help.

Chapter End Notes:
Ty's father's dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]