Disappearing by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is were the worning is.
Jim was bloking the way to Odd’s room and he had to go to my room. Once we got there the power went out. And so did the heater, and to make it better, the wether men were predicting it to be in the 20’s.         Odd was getting ready to sleep in the other bed in my room, calling Ulrich to tell him that he wasn’t going down stairs. He took his shoes and socks off and put them by the bed.          ‘’Hey, Odd, could you put your head under the covers so I can change.’’ I asked him. He did so and I turn so that my back was facing him. I got out of my clothes and got out a green t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. Slid them on and said, ‘’Ok. Thanks.’’        He got out of the blackets and shivered. The room had gotten colder as the temtper outside dropped.         ‘’It would be wormer if he slep in your bed.’’ I told myself.’’ I got in the covers and took my translator off.        I sighd and pulled the sheets so it would look like to ofer Odd something wormer. He got off the bed he was on and climed into mine. He shifted so that his head was facing out word and my arm layed over his belly.        It was compterable for a while till it started to get hot for both of us. Odd took his pants off and kick them onto the floor. I did the same. Odd still felt hot to me and I mothond him to take his shirt off. He did so and trew that to the floor. He tured to face me and I did the same thing. Now, me and Odd, just in our underwere, faced each other. I huged him. His worm body felt good tuching mine. I fell asleep like that. I didn’t realy want to wake but my alarm clock did it’s job anyway.
Chapter End Notes:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]