When the Sun Gos Down by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Welcme to story 3 of the Gret Escpe seres! I hope you like this as much as you likd the rest of the seres so far!

Flora’s POV:

 

Yumi & I arrived in the Forest Region of Lyoko with no problem.

 

“So…what’s on today’s menu? A race I hope?” I asked as we started to walk. Even though Jeremy had yet to program me a vehicle, I loved Od’s over board & hoped that Jeremy would give me some thing similar.

 

“Well, on rare occasions, you may be forced to use anther person’s weapon. Your sword is very similar to Ulrick’s katena, so you girls will switch for today.”

 

“What kind of rare occasions was he talking about?” I asked as Jeremy began to program some targets for us.

 

“Well, there was 1 time where Od & I had a bit of a…Freaky Friday…”

 

“Oh. Dos that happen often?”

 

“No. Only that 1 time.” Yumi said & handed me 1 of her fans. “I’ll keep it simple to start with. Now, just open it up…”

 

“Wow, these aren’t just paper fans.” I said.

 

“They’re made of a light weight metal. Any way, just flick your wrist & aim it like a Frisbee.”

 

I stood a few feet away from a target. The fan flew all around the target, & started to come back to me. Not really sure what to do, I threw myself on the ground so it wouldn’t kill me. Yumi reached over & caught it.

 

“Don’t worry, even Od had trouble. Besides, I’ve worked with Ulrick’s katena a little, but not a lot. I’m sure you’ll have plenty of stuff to tech me.”

 

“Um…well…I never really thought about it before. It just kinda…happens…”

 

“It’s all right. I’ll watch you & try to copy you.”

 “Ok.”
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]