When the Sun Gos Down by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now things shold strt to get fun! Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

After checking into the hotel, we went down to a nature center that specialized in sea turtles. After an hour or so of following Jeremy from exhibit to exhibit, Od & I were starting to get restless.

 

“Hey, Einstein, when are we eating, huh? I’m hungry.” Od asked.

 

“You’re always hungry.” I laughed. “Didn’t you have, like, 5 bags of trail mix on the flight?”

 

“Yeh, 5 tiny bags. Besides, if I wanted to learn, I should’ve just stayed home.” He lowered his voce to a whisper. “Come on, guys! I want to be like James Bond! Where’s our excitement? Our adventure?”

 

“Od, we just landed a few hors ago.” Jeremy said.

 

“Yeh, & James Bond? I think you’re more of a Maxwell Smart.” I said.

 

“Look, here’s what you can do.” Jeremy whispered. “Take these, go into the back & get some test tubes. Then, go outside & get samples. I’ll need anything you can get, but definitely make sure to get samples of the water, sol, & plant life.” He handed us our ID cards.

 

“Hey, wait. Why am I a girl?” Od asked looking at his.

 

“ ‘Cuz that’s mine.” I said as I swapped cards with him.

 

*^*^*^*^*^

 

Od & I had changed into some clothes we fond in the back room. We then went outside to get the samples Jeremy needed. We talked about random stuff as we worked, the same kinds of stuff we would talk about as we trained together.

 

“Ok, so…which version of Freaky Friday do you like better?” Od asked. “The Lindsey Lohn version, or the original?”

 

I thought about that as I cut some leaves off some dune grass. “Well…I like scenes from both of them, but I think it would have to Lindsey Lohn’s version.” I said. “Ever notice how she’s been in a lot of films like that? She was also in the newer Parent Trap & Herby: Fully Loaded.

 

“Yeh, but 3 isn’t a lot it’s just…some.”

 

“But it’s still more then other actresses I think of…”

 

“That doesn’t make it a lot. She wasn’t in the Muppet version of The Wizard of Oz.

 

“True. That was really good, did you see it?” We always changed topics so completely randomly. We switch topics often, but we still followed what we were talking about…most of the time, any way.

 

“I have the DVD.” Od said. “I think I brought it with me too.”

 

“We should watch that if we get time. I think my copy of the DVD is still in my closet at school.

 

“Why is it in your closet?”

 

“Alita & I don’t have a DVD player.”

 “Guys!” Jeremy called to us. “It’s sundown, the place is closing!” We gathered up our stuff, & headed for the hotel.
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]