When the Sun Gos Down by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

“Now this is what I’m talking about!” Od said the next day. “A day at the beach. I knew you guys didn’t work the entire time you fight XANA.”

 

“Od, this isn’t pleasure.” I said. We had gone back to the center to get clothes & even more test tubes. Then, all 3 of us went down to a different beach, which happened to be part of a huge resort.

 

“I want to compare samples.” Jeremy said. “Besides, we didn’t find any turtle egg shells yesterday, & this beach is huge. Maybe we’ll find some today.”

 

“Yeh, we’ll just look under every beach blanket.” Od said. I had to agree with him. It was as if everybody in Florida had decided to come to this beach today. Not to mention just about every resort gust that wasn’t at the resort pool.

 

“Well, I guess we start walking.” I said. We walked along the beach in the straightest line possible, trying to avoid sand castles, kids, & beach umbrellas.

 

“Why don’t we split up?” I asked. “It might be easer to walk.”

 

“Ok.” With that, Od started to walk closer to the ocean while I went up toward the dunes. Jeremy kept to the middle.

 

*^*^*^Later*^*^*^

 

I started to head back to where Jeremy was working. I had filled all my test tubes, & wanted to see what else he wanted me to do. I’m glad he trusted me now.

 

“Here’s everything I got. Is there anything else you’ll need?” I asked.

 

“No, I don’t think so. I got an egg shell sample though. Bad news is that the egg was so thin, you cold see the baby turtle inside.”

 

“Oh. That’s not good.”

 

“Yeh. A kid dug it up. He was screaming some thing about aliens trying to take over the world.”

 

I laughed. “What did you tell him?”

 

“That I worked for the government. We weren’t gong to let aliens invade on our watch.”

 

I laughed again. “Nice. Where did you get so good at making up stuff like that?”

 

“I learn from the best. Od taught me everything I know.”

 

“Yes I did. What did I do now?” Od asked as he walked up to us.

 

“Od, why are you dripping wet?” Jeremy asked.

 

“I was…um…getting samples of the water?” He held up about 3 test tubes of water. “I…uh…got some shells, too.”

 

“What ever, Od.” I said. “Any body else hungry? Let’s get some lunch.”

 

“Yeh, I’m starved!” Od said.

 

“I think you’ll need some dry clothes.” Jeremy said.

 “Good point.”
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew! Any body have any ideas as to what's happnng to the eggs? Answr revld next chaptr!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]