When the Sun Gos Down by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, I did get 1 guss as to what was happnng. Is he/she right?

Flora’s POV:

 

We went back to the nature center. Jeremy handed us some different kits to test for various things. I was in charge of the plant samples. Woo hoo…

 

At lest Alita was at the lab. She called Jeremy on his lap top & talked to us as we worked. She was also entering data for faster analysis.

 

“Well, it seems like the plants are healthy.” Alita said after I gave her my data. “But the chemical you fond on the plants was also in the egg shell you guys fond. Maybe that’s the connection?”

 

“So…this has been happening all along?” Od asked.

 

“No, the plant seems to be coated in it, as if it’s a fertilizer or pesticide.”

 

“The area did start using a new company for pesticides.” Jeremy said, bringing up a file on the center’s computer. “But how did the chemical get in the egg? It’s not like they spry the beach with it.”

 

“Ok, so the turtles eat the grass.” I said. “What would happen next?”

 

“Well, pesticides are basically poison.” Jeremy said. “So they would die if they ate enough, but it wouldn’t go the eggs. It would stay in the stomach.”

 

Alita looked as if she would say some thing, but then said stuff to voices off screen. Then, Yumi & Ulrick came into view.

 

“How’s life at the beach?” Ulrick asked. “You are so lucky not to have to listen to Mrs. Hertz’s lessons this week. DDT was terrible, but what’s worse is that we have to write an essay about it…”

 

“DDT…That’s it!” I said.

 

“These results show the chemical is unknown.” Alita said.

 

“But what if it acts like DDT, & moves up through the blood stream? It would explain why the turtle eggs have it.”

 

“So…off to Lyoko?” Od asked.

 

“Not yet.” Jeremy said. “We need to find the computer XANA’s using & destroy it.”

 “Keep us posted.” Yumi said.
Chapter End Notes:

If you don't know what DDT is, I'll explan more in my Scence Behnd the Fictn chaptr. Plese revew!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]