When the Sun Gos Down by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now thngs shold get exctng! Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

“Are you sure that he’s in this old museum?” I asked. “It doesn’t look like anybody’s been here in…years…”

 

“Until now, that is.” Od pointed towards the door. A couple of workers for the pesticide company where outside talking. Luckily, they couldn’t see us hiding in the bush.

 

“I don’t think XANA has taken over any of the workers.” Jeremy said. “If he had, they wouldn’t be standing around, they’d be treating the place like it was Fort Knox.”

 

“Then who has XANA taken this time?” I asked.

 

“Maybe their boss?”

 

“Why don’t you come inside & meet the boss? I’m sure he’d want to know if this…XANA…was inside of him…” A voce said from behind us.

 

Uh oh.

 

*^*^*^*^*^

 

“Now what do we do?” Od whispered as walked to the boss’s office. A guard was walking with us.

 

“Well, we’re in, right?” I asked. “All we gotta do is ditch this guy & try to find the computer.”

 

“Good idea, but let’s bide some time.” Jeremy said. “Maybe we’ll be led right to it.”

 

*^*^*^*^*^

 

When we entered the boss’s office, all we cold see was the back of his char. We couldn’t tell whether or not it was safe, but the guard was still there, so we had no choice but to sit down.

 

“Leave us.” Oh great, now with out the guard, he’d do what ever he wants with us.

 

“I was wondering when I’d be seeing you.” He turned to face us. His eyes had XANA’s symbol in them. “Too bad you won’t leave alive.”

 

“Any ides, Jeremy?” I whispered.

 

“Um…get out of here & get both of you to the Replica?”

 

“Sounds good. I’ll distract him. Call we when you have the coordinates entered.” Od said. He stood & started to fight him.

 

Jeremy & I were long gone by this point though.

 

^*^*^*^*^*

 

I landed in the Forest Region. We had fond the computer after lots of running around, & Jeremy had wasted no time in sending me.

 

“I’m here, Jeremy.” I said. “It’s anther Forest Region this time.”

 

“Ok. The others will be there soon. Here’s your vehicle so you can get started.” I ran over to it.

 

“Um…Jeremy? I think you made some kind of typo.” It looked like an Over Board with a sail.

 

“Nope, that’s your vehicle. Just finished it a few days ago.”

 “Sweet!”
Chapter End Notes:
All right, as alwys, thre will be a Scence Behnd the Ficn chaptr. If you have any qustens for Flora or me, strt levng them in your revews!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]