When the Sun Gos Down by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's short, but I still can't right acten seqnces!! If any body knows some good tips, I'd love to her them!!! Plese revew!!!

Flora’s POV:

 

I saw the Skid fly over my head & land. Sadly, I wasn’t alone. Some Krabs came as I was waiting for the others, & it was tricky to take on so many at once.

 

The others started to fight alongside me as more Krabs came. I was holding my own, at lest until a tricky Krab decided to shoot my vehicle. I also took a shot to the chest as I fell & I felt the sword slip out of hand. It landed, stuck in the ground on the next platform.

 

“Jeremy? I need my vehicle again.” I called.

 

“Ok, I’ll get to it in a moment.”

 

Just then, a Krab set it sights on me. I knew that I needed my sword now. I quickly got on my stomach & reached out for it. I tried to ignore the Krab. Then, I felt the hilt in my hand. I got back up & quickly returned to battle.

 

*^*^*^*^*^

 

Alita went to the tower as soon as the last Krab was gone.

 

“Flora, that was amazing!” Yumi said.

 

“Thanks, I learn from the best.” I said.

 

“Um…I think she was talking about how you made your sword appear in your hand when you couldn’t reach it.” Ulrick said.

 

“Oh…When did I do that?”

 

“When you lost the sword & the Krab was attacking you.” Yumi said. “I guess we know what your Ability is now…”

 

“My what?”

 

“We’ll have Jeremy explain when you come home.”

Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!!! Only 1 more chaptr befre The Scence Behnd the Fictn, so if you have any qusten for me or Flora abot anythng, plese leve it in a revew!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]