When the Sun Gos Down by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chaptr :( Slight song fic, but I fittng end, I think, to ther Florda missn. Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

Jeremy had told us that the next flight home wouldn’t be until tomorrow, so much to Od’s delight, we were able to spend a day at the beach.

 

Of course, right now it was almost sun set, so I was just walking along the edge of the beach listening to my ipod when some body tapped me on the shoulder, scaring the crap out of me.

 

“Sorry.” Jeremy said. I paused my ipod.

 

“It’s ok.” I said. For a while we just kinda walked along.

 

“Thanks.” I said. “For letting me go to Lyoko. I’m glad you trust me now.”

 

“Well, if I didn’t send you, Od’s distraction would have been for nothing. You both work well together.”

 

I turned myself to face Jeremy as we walked. “What do you mean by that?”

 

“Just that when you both work together, you seem to get the job done quicker. Kinda like how Yumi & Ulrick work well because they both know martial arts.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Why?” Jeremy asked suddenly. “What did you think I meant?”

 

“Nothing.” I said blushing. “Nothing at all.”

 

Eventually, Jeremy went over to a snack cart to get a drink. I kept walking, but I did turn my ipod back on as I watched Od in the distance.

 Talk about a sun set.

All I cold see were purples & reds

& her silhouette waving good bye 

I thought about what Jeremy had said. What he said made sense. I don’t have a crush on Od.

 

Do I?

 

  She didn’t come here

Lookn’ for love

& the cool thing was

nether did I.

Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew! Don't forgt qustens for the next chaptr!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]