The New Dawn by Optimus304
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
 

 

No one would have ever imagined that in the final years of the 20th century, that our world was facing a crisis beyond our wildest dreams.  

That as people scurried about with their affairs. It observed , and studied. The way a predator might stalk its unsuspecting prey.  Only this threat was from no mere army, or a natural catastrophe. It would come from the mind of 2  geniuses.

Wishing to keep a secret from the world that threaten our very existence.  A secret that other people would kill for. A secret that must never be revealed to the world; for the consequences it would bring would be disastrous to not just the world. But their young child as well.And so the secret was sealed away. In more than one location. The pair of geniuses used the predator and several other tactics to hide the secret.   Confident in the trust of their programmed creation.

Yet silently the predator attacked its creator’s; First by removing the Wife. and then the One who created it and its well guarded secret. After wards it prepared to strike at the world. Feeling that humanity was a species that was to immature to continue governing its self. So it decide upon one logical conclusion. It never had trouble with humanity, Only the way humanity acted.

Violence, war, disease, genocide, and even worse, the destruction of their own planet.

All for monetary value and continuing to allow their species to grow in a large number. Their was only one logical decision. Termination. To put mankind out of its misery. Yet as it began to prepare for its invasion from the world wide web. It forgot one thing,

The child.

After it was brought to the predators domain with its father; it had contacted the outside world. And it was leading a resistance against it, A group of five children. After years of constant fighting. The children discovered its secret hostage. The father of the child its self. In a valiant final battle the creator sacrificed himself to protect his child, to destroy the created. At long last the monster was gone, and the world was safe. But at a cost. Yet secretly in the vast, wide open area called the Internet. The monster remains had scatted to various area's of the world wide web. A secret group that the two scientist worked for, hid from, and ran from. Also regarded our planet in the same way.

Soon they would have a powerful pawn in their quest for the completion of their goal. The threat was not over. It had just began. And the fate of our world; our future was in the hands of one small girl. But her fate would be in the hands of others.

Only time would tell. If man would ever see.  A New Dawn.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the first part of my series.   I hope you guys enjoy it cause its gotten some good reviews.

 

please review.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]