The Return of Xana by dobermutt
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I walked around for a long time. And sure enough, I ran into (guess who) Ulrich! I didn’t recognize him at first, he’d gotten taller. His brown hair was in his face and some of it was covering the top of his ears. He had green eyes (It matched his shirt). He was about 5’10; it made me feel like a shrimp. He had on baggy blue jeans that covered his white sneakers. He looked like a younger version of Orlando Bloom or something. Doesn’t this picture just make you shiver?

“Ulrich?” I asked him, unsure if it was really him.

“Odd?” He asked back. “I don’t believe it! Odd! Man, it’s been a long time.”

“Two years,” I told him. So, we walked around campus together and caught up on stuff.

“Hey,” said Ulrich. “Isn’t that Yumi and Aelita?”

I looked in the direction of his pointing finger. “Well,” I said. “I don’t believe it!”

There they were, Yumi and Aelita. Boy, they looked like angels.

Yumi was still taller than me, but she had gotten prettier. Her slick black hair came down to her shoulders and her golden eyes sparkled. She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with black pants and black boots. Aelita had also grown even more beautiful. She had let her hair grow out down to her shoulders too. She had bangs that went just down to her eyebrow parted to the left. Her bright pink hair brought out her beautiful green eyes. She was wearing a pink hoodie with white hand pockets on the front, blue jeans, and pink flip flops.

“Wow,” I mumbled. “That’s really them?”

“What?” asked Ulrich after he came back to planet earth. “Of course it is. Just look at her.” He stared at Yumi as they walked over to us.

“Hi, guys,” said Aelita. She looked like an angel, she smiled like an angel, and she even spoke like an angel.

“Long time, no see,” said Yumi. “Aelita spent her vacation with me, so we’ve seen a lot of each other over the years. How are you guys?”

“Fine!” Ulrich was quick to answer. “Great! Never better! I mean…fine.” He blushed after he finished.

“You girls just keep getting prettier,” I told them.

They just giggled. “Thanks, Odd,” said Aelita. “Um…” She stopped and began looking around.

“Who are you looking for, Aelita?” I asked her. “Jim went that way if that’s who you need.”

“Oh no one,” She said. “I was just…Taking in the sites and stuff. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here.”

“Well,” said Yumi. “Maybe we should go to lunch together. Catch up on things, you know.”

So with that, everyone left for the cafeteria.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]