The Return of Xana by dobermutt
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I ran out of the elevator as fast as I could. (I didn’t even care that I ran over Ulrich’s foot.) Everyone else came out of the elevator; everyone accept for Jeremy. Jeremy pushed the elevator button again and left.

“Wait!” I shouted. “Where’s he going? Don’t tell me he’s chicken!”

Aelita looked devastated that Jeremy left us, tears started filling her eyes.

“Why would he just leave us?” She asked.

As soon as I walked over to the computer, it turned on.

“Ahhhh!” I jumped backwards onto Ulrich.

“Ouch!” He yelled. “Watch it, Odd!”

“What?” Yumi looked around kinda confused.

Just then, Jeremy came back.

“Hope I didn’t scare you guys to much,” he smiled.

“Well…” Ulrich started.

“Nope,” I interrupted.

“You mean,” Aelita looked at him. “You didn’t leave us?”

“No,” he replied.

Then he walked over to the computer and sat down in the seat. This time though, he didn’t look funny sitting in that big chair (Since he had grown so much). But, he was still smaller than the chair.

“Alright,” he said. “If any of you are brave enough to step back into the scanner, than I’ll send you to Lyoko.”

All four of us rushed to the elevator with lightning speed. What’s the worst that could happen? I mean Xana is gone so that means no monsters. I let everyone else go in first, not because I was scared.

“Ok Odd,” I heard Jeremy’s voice through the speakers. “Step into the scanner.”

It had been a while since I had stepped into one. I was taller than last time…But, not by much. I watched the door close; everything went pitch black.

“Transfer Odd.”

Suddenly beams of light came all around me.

“Scanner Odd.”

I went up into the middle of the scanner, as if there wasn’t any gravity.

“Virtualization!”

Jeremy pushed the enter key. The force made my hair and shirt fly up. I felt my atoms and molecules becoming un-attached. After going through beams and waves I was reassembled up in the air on a life-less world. I dropped down from the sky and landed on a brown platform. I was still dressed like a big purple cat. I took a deep breath and smelled nothing.

“Is everyone ok?” We all heard a familiar voice.

“Yes Jeremy,” Aelita answered. “We’re all here safe and sound.”

“I’m still a cat though…” I told him.

“That’s because I haven’t changed any of your outfits since your last trip to Lyoko. All of you have your same outfits still.”

“And oddly,” I said. “I’m ok with that.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]