The Return of Xana by dobermutt
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Lyoko was visited several times during the first week of school. We talked about it at lunch, during breaks, in between classes, and even in our sleep. Well, it was starting to get late (about ten o’clock or so) and we were all getting in bed. Jeremy however, stayed up late and looked at the message that Franz Hopper had sent earlier in the week. It became even later in the night and Jeremy was still working.

“Why is this so difficult? I can’t seem to figure out how to find the rest of Hopper’s message,” he said. “Darn it…It’s getting late. Ok, I’ll run one more program and then go to bed.”

He typed in some more stuff and let the program run while he fixed his bed. His computer beeped, signaling that the search was complete. Jeremy walked back over to the computer and looked at the screen. One file showed up in the folder. Jeremy opened the file and began reading the content inside. His eyes lit up in amazement as he read the file.

“I don’t believe it!” He said. “I’ve got to tell Aelita!”

He got up from the chair and turned to the door. Just as he turned around, a creepy figure stood in front of him. Jeremy slightly jumped from being frightened.

The character was much taller than Jeremy (even though Jeremy is 5’9) and much bigger. His eyes had red Xana symbols in them and he had sharp pointy teeth like a dog. He was wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt, black baggy pants, and black boots. Even his shaggy hair was black. He was wearing black wrist guards with spikes on them and black finger-less gloves.

“Hello Jeremy.”

He spoke with such a creepy voice that would make Xana himself shiver. Jeremy scooted back as the guy came a little closer. Finally he scooted back into the desk, the guy stood there, towering over Jeremy. A long sharp nail shown in the dark from his hand. The nail had a long pointy end to it.

“Who are you?” Jeremy hesitated to ask.

“Your doom…” He replied in a low whisper.

Suddenly all of his nails came out on one hand. Jeremy was trapped! He reached for the off switch of his computer so that he could save the message from falling into the hands of Xana.

But, he didn’t act fast enough. This guy had super lighting speed. Whoosh! The Xana creep shoved his “claws” in Jeremy’s gut right before he could reach the off button. Jeremy screamed in pain. It was so loud that everyone in the school could hear him. With a hard hit on the head Jeremy was knocked out. Jim ran into the room. Jeremy was laying there on the floor and his computer was turned off.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]