Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Meh, probably just as short as the first story. Sorry. It get's longer in the fourth episode of my series. In this story, I kinda wanted to show just a little of Xana's true powers. So, here it is. :P

     It was another windy morning at Kadic. All of the students were talking about the usual things; school, boys, girls, movies, books, music…Lyoko. Jeremy and the others couldn’t stop talking about Xana’s new player. It was a mystery that was still left unsolved. The gang was hanging around before class talking to each other.

     “Well,” said Yumi. “I’m off to class; Mrs. Hertz doesn’t like it when we show up late. Bye!” After the bell rang they all went to class.

     “Alright class,” Mrs. Hertz stood up in front of the black board. “We have a new student here today. His name is Seth. Please be nice to him. Now on with today’s lesson. Oh Seth, you can go find a seat.”

     She began writing on the board and the new kid, aka. Seth, went down the rows to his seat. He stared at Yumi and William as he walked by.

     “Did you see that?” Yumi asked William. “His eyes…”

     “Yeah,” William replied. “Was that the guy Jeremy was talking about? You know…Xana?”

     Yumi and William were the only ones who could see the Xana symbols in his eyes. An hour later the bell rang again and Yumi and William rushed out of class without saying anything to Seth.

     William followed Yumi to the rest of the group. They told the others about the new Xana kid being in their class.

     “You saw him?” asked Ulrich.

     “Yeah,” said William. “He had the Xana symbols and everything. He was even wearing black.”

     “We should go tell Jeremy and Aelita,” Odd said. “They were leaving class a little late.”

     Jeremy and Aelita walked around the school grounds after leaving the class room.

    “Hey,” said Jeremy, watching Seth come closer to them. “Isn’t that the Xana guy?”

     “Hello Jeremy and Aelita,” Seth said in his creepy voice.

     “What are you doing here?” Jeremy asked him.

     “Why, I’m a student here. In case Yumi didn’t tell you. Hmmm…I thought I totally destroyed you when we last met. But, I guess not,”

     He walked near Jeremy and stopped at his side.

     “Just watch yourself,” Seth whispered into Jeremy’s ear. “If you mess with me I promise you will get hurt.”

     His arm hit Jeremy’s shoulder as he walked away.

     “That’s just great,” said Jeremy.

     “Well,” Aelita said. “At least we can keep an eye on Xana now.”

Chapter End Notes:
Don't know...This was kind of a weird way to start my second story. But, I'm working on it. :D
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]