Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     Seth walked in the woods, alone. He had his black hoodie on with the hood over his head covering the top part of his eyes. The presence of Xana filled all around him.

     “So,” Xana whispered to Seth. “Is our plan working?”

     Seth smiled. “Yes,” he replied. “I’ve found a way to keep an eye on them at all times.”

     “Good,” the evil virus smirked. “It won’t last long…Jeremy will recover his memory and reveal my secret. You know as well as I do that there’s only one way to take it away from him.”

     “Do you really want me to do that, Xana?” Seth asked. “That could be dangerous for us. He could realize his full potential…And then Aelita would be the least of our worries.”

     “I’m not worried about that. Combined with me you have the ability to break that stupid boy!”

     Seth laughed quietly. “What if his friends show up?” he asked his master.

     “I’ll distract them. Franz Hopper made a mistake sending that letter. Jeremy made an even bigger mistake by reading the rest of it! This is all part of the plan to take over the world. The only ones who know of our plan are you, me, Franz, and Jeremy. That’s why we have to permanently erase it from the poor boy’s memory.”

     “I see,” said Seth. “I’m sure that he’ll have some new tricks for us. I mean…He was able to hack into a government system at the age of eleven and now he’s fifteen! No telling what the others could do. All of the guys have grown, accept for Odd.”

     “I know,” Xana hissed. “This is a battle for the memory of Jeremy Belpois now! But, I won’t forget my first goal…To destroy Lyoko and its warriors! They will see what we are capable of doing together.”

     “Yes,” Seth answered. “The warriors of Xana will rise now and the world will fall!”

     “Exactly! Remember…Bring Jeremy to Lyoko. I’ll take care of him there. If the others show up, get rid of them!”

     “No worries,” Seth laughed. “This might be fun. When do you want me to bring him there, Xana?”

     “As soon as you can,” Xana responded. “Because as I said earlier…It won’t be long until he recovers his memory and they know our secret.”

     “It shall be done,” Seth replied. After saying all that Xana vanished into smoke. “Ha ha,” Seth laughed. “Look out Belpois, I’m coming for you.” Seth walked back towards the school, ready to fulfill the mission he had been assigned.

Chapter End Notes:
Meh, in this part...Seth is almost like a Sith Lord. Lol!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]