Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     “Alright Seth,” Xana said. “Get in the scanner before the others get here!”

     Xana began to start the virtualization process. Meanwhile back on Lyoko, Jeremy regained his consciousness again.

     “What the?” he stood up and looked around. “Where am I? Lyoko? How?”

     “You are doomed now,” he heard the voice of Xana. “There’s no way out! Ha ha ha!” Xana then activated a tower in another sector. “Your friends are doomed too!”

     “Oh yeah? We’ll see about that, Xana,” Jeremy told him.

     Jeremy ran throughout the mountain sector, trying to find a tower to take him to another place. Seth landed where Jeremy used to be.

     “What?” he looked around. “Where is he?”

     “He’s running away!” Xana shouted. “Go after him!”

     Seth ran after him just as his master commanded. Seth’s outfit looked a little bit like William’s Xana outfit. It was black with a white Xana symbol on the front and red designs on the sides. He had wrist guards with razors on the side and black pants and black boots. Jeremy was way ahead of Seth. But, the Scyphozoa was right in front of him.

     “Whoa!” Jeremy came to a stop. “So,” he said. “That’s the Scyphozoa? I’ve never seen it before. Uh…I wonder if I have a weapon.”

     He looked for one as the monster came closer.

     “What’s this?”

     He pulled the handle out from the sheath on his belt. It became long and a blade came out from the end, so that it looked like a long spear.

     “Cool.”

     He turned towards the Scyphozoa with his weapon. As soon as the monster threw its tentacles at him, Jeremy moved back and slashed them off with his staff. Then he stabbed the beast in the “head”. It quickly backed off. Xana growled.

     “I don’t believe it.” “Hey Xana,” Jeremy said. “Now what?”

     “Don’t mock me, Belpois!” The computer yelled. “Seth, get rid of him!”

     “No problem,” Seth replied. Jeremy continued to run away. “Quit hiding, Jeremy!” Seth shouted. “It won’t do you any good!”

     “Ah ha!” Jeremy stopped in front of a tower. “Sorry Seth,” he whispered. “I’m not gonna stick around to find out what you have in store for me.”

     He ran inside the tower and jumped off the blue platform to escape from Xana.

     “I guess I didn’t hit him hard enough,” Seth said.

     “You think?” Xana responded sarcastically. “Grrrr…And he took the right tower! I hate that kid!”

     “Oh,” Seth stopped. “Belpois computer beeps if you activate a tower. The others are probably on there way down here now.”

     Xana sighed. “This just isn’t my day.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]