Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     “Uh oh,” Aelita said. “Jeremy’s computer is beeping. It’s a Xana attack.”

     “Great,” Odd cheered. “Let’s go.”

     “Jeremy’s not answering his phone,” Aelita sighed. “I guess we’ll have to go without him.”

     The gang went down to the factory and Aelita virtualized them all onto the ice sector.

     “What?” Jeremy looked up at the same time that his friends came down. “Ow!”

     Odd landed on top of Jeremy. “Ouch!” Odd yelled. “Who dares to get in the way of Odd the magnificent?”

     “Oh gosh!” Yumi shouted. “Jeremy?”

     “Odd, Ulrich, Yumi?” Jeremy asked.

     “Wow,” Yumi looked at Jeremy. “I like your outfit.”

     “Whatever,” Ulrich said in a jealous voice. “I just can’t believe Einstein is on Lyoko. You wanted a piece of the action too, eh Jeremy?”

     “Trust me,” Jeremy said rubbing his head. “I would not be here if I had a choice.”

     “Well,” Odd started. “This is interesting. Boy will Aelita be surprised. Oh, here she comes now.”

     Aelita was virtualized on Lyoko. She fell from the sky and right into Jeremy’s arms.

     “What?” she looked at him. “Jeremy?” she blushed. “You’re so…And that outfit…You caught me…And…wow.”

     “Good to see you too,” he replied and put her down. “You guys have to hurry to that tower. Seth is here.”

     “You mean that guy?” Ulrich pointed at Seth, who was running towards them.

     “Jeremy,” Aelita said. “Xana has set the timer on a nuclear bomb!”

     “All the more reason to hurry then,” Jeremy told her.

     “Ok,” Yumi said. “We’ll stay here and stop this Seth dude. Jeremy, you go with Aelita to the tower.”

     “Sounds good to me,” Aelita blushed again.

     “His guy can’t be any harder than William,” Odd smirked.

     “Um,” Yumi turned to them. “William is on his way here.”

     “What!?” Ulrich asked. “William? You can’t be serious!”

     “Well,” Yumi said. “I called him because he really wanted to go.”

     “Let’s just take care of the problem at hand,” Ulrich complained.

     “Good luck,” Aelita said and then she ran off with Jeremy.

     “Alright Xana,” Odd swished his tail back and forth. “You’re about to get the Magic Odd Effect.”

     “Don’t tell me you’re still trying to use that nick name,” Ulrich asked.

     “Why?” Odd asked back. “At least I have a nick name that’s cool, unlike ‘Ulrich dear’.”

     “Watch it, Odd!” Ulrich fussed.

     “Will you guys knock it off?” Yumi snapped. “We need to focus on the Xana problem and get Aelita to the tower.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]