Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     “Oh great,” Seth sighed. “It’s the Lyoko dorks.”

     “Now we can get even, Seth,” Yumi said. “Since we’re not in class.”

     “Oh,” he replied. “You think so do you? We’ll just see about that.”

     He laughed and then a sword appeared in his hands, kind of like William’s. (Except that it was a thinner blade.)

     “It’s three against one,” Odd said. “So unfair don’t you think?”

     Just then three tarantulas appeared.

     “Now it’s four against three,” Ulrich pulled out his swords. “Xana doesn’t play fair,” Odd mumbled.

     “Attack!”

     The monsters opened fire on Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi.

     “Laser arrows!” Odd released fire back at them.

     “Let’s go,” Ulrich told Yumi.

     They ran towards Seth and his monsters. “Ah!” Yumi fell over as she got shot in the leg.

     “I’m coming,” she said to Ulrich. “Go ahead.”

     “Right,” Ulrich ran after Seth again. He dodged the lasers and his swords met with Seth’s. “I’m not as easy as William, Ulrich,” Seth said. They fought rapidly throughout the ice sector. Ulrich had never been so worn out from fighting. Seth was quick, and was stronger than William was when he worked for Xana. Ulrich blocked as many swings and blows as he could. “Oph!” Ulrich went up in the air after Seth kicked him in the face.

     Seth jumped up there to get Ulrich. He kicked Ulrich back to the ground and Ulrich landed flat on his back. Seth stood over Ulrich and planted his sword. Ulrich was de-virtualized leaving only Odd and Yumi left. Two of Xana’s tarantulas were also de-virtualized. Yumi turned to face Seth. “Are you ready to take back that comment?” “Are you?” she asked him back. Seth charged at her and swung his sword. Yumi did all of her fancy flips and rolls to escape him. She threw her fans when she got the chance. “Urgg!” Seth yelled as one of the fans hit him in the back. Yumi threw her fans again, but, this time Seth hit them with his sword. “Ah!” Yumi joined Ulrich after Seth got her.

     “Odd,” he laughed. “This should be easy.”

     Odd was busy fighting the last monster.

     “Come on!” he yelled. “You can’t stay protected forever! I will get you!”

     “I will get you!” Seth came up behind Odd. “What do you think about this ‘Odd the Magnificent’?”

     Odd got hit and went flying over to a rock. Seth threw his sword. Odd was de-virtualized like everyone else after he got pinned with the sword.

     “Alright Xana,” Seth said. “Now you can start the next part of your plan.”

     “Perfect,” Xana replied. “Once you get to Aelita and Jeremy the whole factory will explode.”  

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]