Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     “There,” Aelita said running out of the tower to greet Jeremy. “I’ve de-activated the tower.”

     Back at the factory, Yumi’s cell phone began to ring.

     “Hello?” she answered. “William? ...What?! Ok, I’ll tell the others.”

     She hung up and turned to Odd and Ulrich.

     “Guys,” she said in a quick way. “The bomb is still set!”

     “What?!” Ulrich asked. “Aelita just de-activated the tower.”

     “William said that we have ten minutes left until it explodes!”

     “That means that it’s coming from another source,” Odd told them.

     “Are you sure?” Aelita asked after listening to their conversation.

     “Yeah,” Ulrich assured them. “There’s a tower activated in the mountain replica.”  
     “Well,” Aelita looked at Jeremy. “Guess it’s time to take a trip to Sector 5. Ulrich, click on the Lyoko icon and enter the word ‘Scipio’.”

     Aelita and Jeremy ran to the edge of the platform and waited for their ride. The round teleporter came and took them into Sector 5. “Wow,” Jeremy said looking kinda dizzy.

     “That was sweet!”

     “I can’t believe you just said that,” Aelita told him. “Come on! The Skid is this way.”

     They both ran down through the blue hallways, taking rights and lefts, until they finally got to the elevator. After riding the elevator they went to the transporting spots.

     “Here we go,” Aelita said. The Skid took off, leaving Sector 5 and went into the digital sea. The ship zoomed through out the network.

     “This is really cool!” Jeremy said looking out the window of his nav-Skid.

     “I can’t believe that this is what you guys did all the time while I was on the computer.”

     “It is cool,” Aelita replied. “I wish you could have done this with us all the time, instead of being captured by Xana to come here.”

     “Yeah,” Jeremy sighed. “But, someone has to stay behind to work the computer. You and I are the only ones who know how. And since you hold all the keys to Lyoko you have to go.”

     “I wish there was someone else who knew how besides my father so you could go to Lyoko. You’ve grown up a lot. I just wish…”

     “What?” Jeremy asked her.

     “Uh…Look! There it is!” She pointed to the replica.

     “Whoa,” Jeremy looked at it. “It’s huge.”

     “No time to waste,” Aelita told him. “We have about eight minutes before the bomb goes off.” Aelita drove the Skid around to a tower close by. “Docking,” she said. The Skid attached itself to the tower. “Are you ready, Jeremy?” she asked and then pushed some buttons. “Energize.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]