Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     “The tower is just north of your position, guys,” Ulrich told Jeremy and Aelita.

     “Let’s go,” she said. They ran through the mountain replica to reach the activated tower.

     “Where do you think you’re going?” Seth asked as he appeared in front of them.

     “To the tower,” Aelita snapped. “So I can de-activate it! So move out of the way!”

     “It’s only the two of you! I would give up if I were you!” He pulled out his sword.

     Jeremy pulled out his weapon. But, then it turned into a sword. The handle shrunk and the blade went out.

     “Big mistake!” Seth growled.

     They fought with each other and Aelita ran to the tower.

     “Xana!” Seth yelled. “This isn’t working!”

     Suddenly the ground began to shake and a noise went out like thunder.

     “What?” Jeremy looked around. Seth laughed and turned back towards Jeremy. Black electrified mist fell from the sky and rained down on Jeremy, knocking him to the ground. “Aahhhhh!” He screamed in pain as the mist went all through him.

     “Jeremy?” Ulrich asked. “What’s going on?! Jeremy?!”

     Aelita stopped at the front of the tower when she heard Jeremy. She turned around but didn’t see anyone.

     “Ulrich?” she asked. “What happened? What’s wrong with Jeremy?”

     “I wish I knew,” Ulrich replied. “Hurry up and de-activate that tower! You have two minutes left!”

     Aelita didn’t waist any time. She ran inside the tower and went up to de-activate it.

     “What?” Seth turned towards the tower. “Ah, shoot! I was too busy with Jeremy and forgot about Aelita! This was an accidental victory!”

     Jeremy got up off the ground, still a little dizzy and shaken up from the impact.
Seth punched Jeremy and then swung his sword at him. Jeremy was on his guard thankfully and fought back. Aelita came running out of the tower.

     “Jeremy!” she yelled.

     Seth turned to see Aelita. “Oph!” he went sliding across the floor after Jeremy hit him.

     “Aelita,” Jeremy said and ran over to her. “You did it!”

     “Yes,” she replied. “Are you ok? What happened?”

     “I have no idea…Uhhh!” Seth snuck up behind Jeremy and hit him.

     “Jeremy!” Aelita shouted. She shot energy fields at Seth. Some of them hit Seth and some missed. He shot mist back at Aelita. “Ah!” she fell over as she got hit.
Jeremy jumped at Seth. Seth growled and stabbed Jeremy with his sword. He was de-virtualized leaving Aelita alone.

     “He he he,” Seth laughed looking at Aelita.

     “Alright Ulrich,” Aelita said. “Listen to my instructions and bring me back to earth.”

     She ran from Seth as she told Ulrich how to bring her back. Aelita was brought back to earth right before Seth could get her.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]