Broken walls by 11slifer
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     Jeremie woke up to hear his laptop beeping. He knew before he opened his laptop,that Xana was attacking but what he didn't know was that it was not just a normal Xana attack,but something that would bring Xana another step closer to defeating them. Jeremie got up from his bed,and looked for his cell phone. He found it by his computer so he picked it up,and called Ulrich.

"Please don't tell me Xana is attacking again." whined Ulrich.

"Get up,and get the rest of the gang to the factory!" said Jeremie. He hung up his phone,and ran to the factory entrance in his pajamas. He jumped at the rope,grabbing it,then sliding down it. He called the elevator,and went in when it opened. He pressed the button in the elevator,and went to the lab. He sat in the supercomputer chair,turned on the supercomputer,and got the coordinates for the tower. FIve minutes later,Aelita,Odd,Yumi,and Ulrich were there. "Where's William?" asked Jeremie.

"We decided not to wake him." said Ulrich with a grin.

"Get to the scanner roo-" said Jeremie as a specter entered him. 

"Jeremie,Fight Xana off." said Aelita.

Jeremie turned to look at Aelita,and said "I'm fine,Get to the scanner room."

"He's possesed!" said Ulrich as he ran toward Jeremie.

Another window popped open on the supecomputer showing another activated tower with a program by it showing 12%. 

Ulrich pushed Jeremie out of the chair,and said "Aelita,Send us to lyoko!"

Jeremie got up,and said "Aelita,We need you to deactivate the tower."

Aelita looked at Jeremie's eyes where she saw no Xana symbols.

"He doesn't look possesed." said Aelita.

"Didn't you see that specter?" asked Ulrich.

"I'll admit it's strange,bur maybe Jeremie resisted the attack." said Aelita.

"I am not possesed." said Jeremie.

The window on the supercomputer flashed,and read Materialization Program 98%.

"It looked like Xana is trying to materialize his monsters!" said Jeremie.

The program read:Materialization Program 100%. Then another window opped open showing an activated scanner. "You guys are going to have to fight your way to the scanners." said Jeremie as he activated the scanner room camera. He saw a man walk out of the scanner. Jeremie looked at Ulrich,and his eyes suddenly showed Xana symbols. He shot electricity at Ulrich,who dodged it saying "Get William,We are going to need help." Yumi ran to the elevator which opened showing a man who looked like he was in his thirties. The man grabbed Yumi's arm,so Yumi kicked him in the chest making him let go,and ran in the elevator. She kicked him out of the elevator,and pressed the button. The elevator doors closed,and the elevator went up. When the doors opened,Yumi ran to the rope,climbed it,jumped off,and ran to Kadic not knowing that man was following her. She ran in the hallway looking for William's dorm. She saw a dorm which she thought was William's,and knocked on the door.

A teenage boy opened it,and asked "Who are you?" The man saw Yumi,and shot electricity at Yumi. Yumi got electrocuted,and the teen walked out of the dorm. He rammed the guy,and asked "Who is this freak?" Yumi started running so Phil decided to follow her. She was on the bridge,when she tripped. Phil was right behind her,and asked "Are you ok?"

"It's dangerous here at night." said Yumi as she saw a man crawling out of the manhole. 

"Then why are you out here?" asked Phil not noticing the man.

"Run to the factory!" said Yumi.

Phil turned around,saw the man,and said "Get up he's coming."

"Go,Get help!" said Yumi.

Phil started running to the factory.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]