Broken walls by 11slifer
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

    Aelita used the tower's interface,and started recoding lyoko,hoping she could make herself at home again. She coded a scanning program to find Yumi,or hopefully Jeremie. She felt herself being grabbed,and said "Xana,Try your worst."

Aelita smiled,as she was carried by the scipizoa,but not possesed. There was an an army of scipizoa,s all going toward a new replika. Then Aelita saw an explosion,and thought sadly Ulrich,You didn't have to blow up the replika. Aelita charged ,pressed the braclet of her arm,and flew out of the scipizoa.s tentacles laughing. She tried to keep herself sane but it was obvous,she had lost her sanity when Jeremie stayed in the factory.

The scipizoa's followed Aelita,as she flew to a stream of data. "Thank you Jeremie!" said Aelita,as she flew into the data,and came out of a scanner. "You saved the factory Jeremie!" said Aelita as she got up. Aelita walked to the elevator,whcih she saw Odd in. 

"Where have you been?" asked Aelita.

'Here." said Odd happy to see Aelita.

"Did Jeremie find you?"

"Not yet." 

"How are you at the factory."

"This is not the old factory we used to be in."

"It looks like it."

"Xana thought so too."

"Let's go save Jeremie."

"Aelita,You have no idea where you are. Do you?"

"Can't we just walked out fo the entrance."

"This factory is in the sky,Xana kept it hidden."

Aelita smiled,and said "You and your jokes." She started running,and saying "Odd,Come on let's go to lyoko Xana is attacking,."

"Xana has been attacking for the last ten years."

"Didn't you only find me a couple years ago?"

"Aelita,Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Get ready so Jeremie can send us to lyoko."

"Aelita,Jeremie is not at this factory."

"Odd,Are you possesed?"

Aelita charged Odd. 

"Aelita,stop attacking me."

Aelita laughed.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]