Broken walls by 11slifer
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Get a look into Phil's memories

"Phil,Run,Get help!" yelled a female voice.It was easy to tell she was scared. Phil looked at her unsure what to do. "What are you doing? Get help!" called the girl. The sound of footsteps got louder. Phil got up and started running,running faster than he knew he could run. He heard the footsteps getting closer to him and he heard the girl screaming "Don't hurt me! Please!" Phil saw the factory straight ahead, and ran towards it. There was a teen with blonde hair waiting at the entrance, and he looked at Phil. "You will not get inside!" he said with his voice changing, and Phil noticed a symbol in his eyes. 

Phil stared at his computer panting. His computer showed a symbol just like the one in that boy's eyes. [i]Run![/i] his mind said but he looked at the symbol again wondering why it was scaring him.Then he started remembering what happened after he saw that symbol in that boy's eyes.

"Phil,Run inside." said a brown haired boy as he rammed the blonde. Phil ran into the factory and jumped at the rope. He grabbed the rope breathing hard,and slid down getting to the floor. He ran in the elevator and pressed a button which he knew made the elevator go up or down a floor. The elevator doors closed, and the elevator went to the lab. The elevator doors opened showing a pink haired girl sitting in a huge chair looking a computer. "Phil,Get to the scanner room!" she said with the tone in her voice sounding urgent. Phil pressed the elevator button,and the doors closed. The elevator went to the scanner room where the doors opened. Phil ran to a large yellow cylinder but before he could get in the tube started falling. Phil ran toward the elevator, and the tube fell landing on his foot. Phil was in pain but he tried to wiggle his foot out of the ground. His foot went numb and Phil said "Aelita,Ulrich Help me." A teen with blonde hair and a purple spike in the middle saw Phil, and said "We need to escape,Xana is attacking,and Yumi is missing. "Yumi was caught by Xana." said Phil. The boy noticed Phil's foot and said "Let me help you." The teen wiggled Phil's foot but couldn't get his foot out. "I'll get help." said the teen.

Phil repeated the teens words in his head and then remembered the girl's face at the bridge. She had medium black hair and looked gothic. Yumi,Her name is Yumi. thought Phil. I remember I said I'd get help for her too. thought Phil even though he barely remembered the girl. Phil remembered after the boy said he'd get help the elevator door closed.

 

"Xana's here!" said the teen shaking and he said "Phil! Escape Xana,and meet up at Kadic." The teen went and hid behind a tube. The elevator doors opened and a man who looked like he was in his thirties said "Tell me where your friend is."

Phil knew Kadic was a school in France but he wondered why some teen wanted him to travel to France from America. Maybe I'm remembering something that happened when I was a kid or teen. I remember going to a school called Kadic but it seemed normal there except when I was hospitilized when I was found......... he thought.

He wondered why his friends didn't tell him what happened. Then he remembered His friends went missing ten years ago, Phil thought Looks like I have some research to do.

 

 

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]