Broken walls by 11slifer
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Look at the weird hacling.

Phil noticed his computer didn't show the symbol but was working by itself opening programs,and then activated it's printer. A white piece of paper went in the printer,and a minute later it came out with pictures. Five to be exact. Phil looked at the paper and thought Those are the pictures of the teens at the factory! Under a picture of the blonde boy the words read: Jeremie Belpois

                               Age:23

                               DOB:Unknown

                               Missing since: August 23,2007

Phil looked at the other pictures which were missing person reports.

Phil then looked at his computer which hacked a government satelite, and targeted France. Then zoomed in showing an old falling apart factory.There was four glowing white figures in the factory. The satelite zoomed in,and selected on of the figures. The computer opened another file,and it showed the blonde boy,Jeremie Belpois. The satelite seleceted another figure and opened up another program showing the profile of William Dunbar. 

If there satelites can find them why haven't they been found? Phil asked himself,then he thought That satelite must be one of the newest satelites in testing.

The computer selected another figure,but then his computer opened up a new program showing a blonde haired man who Phil instantly knew was Jeremie. Phil's webcam turned on,and so did his speakers.

"Phil,Xana knows about your location. Run,and hide until we can stop him." Jeremie said.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Phil.

"Phil,Don't you remember how much power Xana had from lyoko when he materialized. He almost killed you,and destroyed most of the factory."

"Almost killed me? What are you talking about?"

"You mean you don't remember?"

"What am I supposed to remember?"

"Well...Just stay put." Jeremie said as he logged out of Phil's computer. The goverment satelite file was still open,and there was a knock on the door. Phil quickly tried to close the program but someone....or something was hacking his computer. Phil heard another knock on the door and a voice that said "This is the New York city police! Come out with your hands up." Phil looked around unsure of what to do when the police smacked the door making a hole in it. Run! Phils mind said but his body didn't listen. He heard screaming,and then someone kicked open the door but wasn't wearing a police uniform. The person looked fourty years old and said "Come with me."

"Who-o are you?" asked Phil who was panting because of what just happened.

"You don't need to know. Just get out of here before more police come."

"What happened to the police at the door."

"I took care of them."

"You killed them?"

"There still alive but will wake up soon."

Phil cauthiously stepped back slowly when the man grabbed his arm. Phil kicked the man's right leg making him let go of Phil's hand,and ran out the door. The man looked at Phil,and ran after him. Phil ran to the gas station hoping he could use there phone when he felt a huge shock. Phil screamed in pain as he was being electroctuted. He fell and felt someone pick him up.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]