Broken walls by 11slifer
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

"Are you telling me that you didn't tell him about Xana?" asked Ulrich.

"If he doesn't know about Xana,then he wouldn't try to locate us,and give away our location." said Jeremie.

Ulrich laughed and said "We are hiding in the factory,which Xana knows about so how is this secret?"

"Xana thinks we fleed after he destroyed the supercomputer." said Jeremie.

"Why should we stay here? We're just giving Xana time to carry out his plans." said Ulrich.

"What can Xana do without lyoko? He has been quiet for the last tten years." said Jeremie trying to keep Ulrich calm but suspected Xana was trying to build more replikas. 

"Xana materialized himself with some of lyoko's power!" 

"We can stop Xana,It should only take a few more days to fix the supercomputer."

"You should have been done by now!"

"The supercomputer suffered a lot of damage,and that was not the only thing I was working on."

"What else were you wasting time on?"

"Finding other ways to defea Xana."

"Like what? Setting off a nuclear bomb? Maybe Xana could survive that too."

"I could give you some of the nuclear power from the supercomputer."

"Remember how good that worked last time?"

"Odd was messing around."

"You said 'he'd be fine' not crippled!"

"That was just a side effect,If Odd would have destroyed Xana when he had the chance we wouldn't have to hide here."

"Stop blaming Odd because your expieriment failed. You said it would work. You didn't tell us about the side effects."

"Ulrich,I didn't know about the side effects. i tested it on rats before I tested it on Odd."

"Remember,The rats got slower."

"That was after Odd tryed the expieriment."

"I'm done talking to you!" said Ulrich as he walked around the lab.

Poor Ulrich,He's changed ever since Xana captured Yumi thought Jeremie.

Jeremie typed some more on the supercomputer,and then a window popped open showing Xana.

"I have found you guys! Thank you for fixing my supercomputer for me." said Xana.

Xana doesn't know that without some more repairs the supercomputer's data will corrupt if the supercomputer is overused,and I think I will use that for my advantage. thought Jeremie. Jeremie watched as Xana got up from his sear and started running.

"Ulrich,Get Aelita,and William. Take them far away." said Jeremie.

"What about you?" asked Ulrich.

"I'm going to give you guys time to escape."

"Jeremie,Don't sacrifice yourself!"

"I'm not sacrificing myself,I'm making a trap"

"Can you set your trap,and escape?"

"Xana might steal the programs,and disable my trap. Ulrich,Keep them safe,and go!" 

"Jeremie,Don't be an idiot!"

Jeremie opened the elevator with the supercomputer,and said "Hurry! Keep Aelita safe."

"Jeremie,You can come too."

"Go,Keep Aelita safe,and find a way to stop Xana. Don't let Yumi down."

Ulrich said "Bye Jeremie. Find us after you trap Xana." as he walked to the elevator.

Jeremie smiled and said "Bye Ulrich." Jeremie then made the elevator doors close. Then he made the elevator go up.

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]