Broken walls by 11slifer
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

William saw Ulrich go after Aelita,and turned around walked to the edge of the factory entrance. He jumped in the water,and swam to the shore where Xana was. "William,Take on last look at the factory." said Xana has he put his hand over the water.

"What are you going to do?" asked William. Xana said "Look." as he shot electricity into the river. "Don't do that!" shouted William. Xana kept on shooting more electrity into the river. The factory was sinking,surrounded by electricity. The factory blew up,and the explosion was that of a small nuclear bomb because of the nuclear powered battery. Xana grabbed William,and with superhuman speed,he ran out of the explosion. He let William down,and said "See why it's not smart to betray me."

"You murderer!" said William.

"Do you want Yumi safe?" asked Xana.

"Don't hurt her!" said William.

"If you can get her to join me she can be useful."

"Why should I help you?"

"To save your friend."

"You aren't going to kill her. You would have done that ten years ago if you were going to do that."

"She was useful before,Not anymore though since she learned how to break free of my control."

"I won't help you!" said William as he ran toward Xana. Xana dodged William's attack,and said "It's time for me to check on Yumi." Xana ran with his speed to where he kept Yumi. On a ship.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]