Broken walls by 11slifer
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ulrich pulled out his kantana's,and ran with super speed to a buliding. He stabbed one kantana into the brick,and then another one above his kantana. He then pulled out his first kantana from the brick,and stabbed it above his other kantana. He repeated doing that until he was on the roof of the building. He looked around,but could not see a helicopter. Ulrich knew she was going to the factory,so he jumped off the building hoping lyoko was still there.

Ulrich woke up later though he didn't know how much later in a nav skid hanging on to a tower. I remember Jeremie gave he his new protoype Nav skid to escape lyoko. I'll go see if lyoko is still there thought Ulrich as he detached the nav skid from the tower. Then Ulrich drove the Nav Skid in the digital sea. Ulrich knew the skid had a detenation button that he was supposed to use after he found Aelita which would be hard since she stayed on lyoko while it was being detroyed. Aelita is probably waiting in a tower incase someone can hack into lyoko thouht Ulrich as he saw a replika opening. "It looks like Xana has already made a new replika. Ulrich thought Aelita,Phil will find you some day. as he crashed the nav skid at the edge of the replika. "This will slow you down Xana." said Ulrich as he pressed the self destruct button on the Nav Skid. The replika blow up,and Ulrich was losing data,and said "Phil,Save Aelita."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]