Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Everything was pitch black, making it impossible to see anything. There was silence for a long time. Not even the sound of wind was heard.

“I know…” a voice spoke out from the dark.

When the voice spoke light shone with every word and then faded again.

“I know where it is…” the voice spoke out again.

“What? You know where what is? Who are you?” this time it was the voice of Jeremy Belpois.

“You know where it is…”

“What are you talking about?!” Jeremy yelled in frustration. “How would I know where, what ever it is you’re talking about, is?! I don’t even know where I am!”

“I will show you…”

Suddenly a bright light flashed and a background was revealed. It looked like another sector of Lyoko…But, there was something different about it. The platforms were a light purple and the sky was black with stars. The digital sea was dark, reflecting the stars. There was only one tower and it had a Xana symbol on it. There were also monsters, unlike anything Jeremy or the others had ever seen.

“What is this?” Jeremy asked the strange voice.

“You know…”

“What?” Jeremy looked confused. “I don’t know.”

“A new threat is rising. There is one thing you know about Xana that is important for the very survival of the world itself. You know…”

“I don’t what you’re talking about!” he screamed even more confused. “Who are you?! What do you want from me?!”

“The source of Xana’s power…You know…”

Everything went back to being black and the image of the mysterious sector vanished.

“Wait!” Jeremy yelled after the light. “What do you mean?!”

Suddenly a beam of light came shooting towards Jeremy.

“Ah!”

Jeremy sat up quickly and discovered that he was still in his bed. The clock said 3:14am. Jeremy gasped a few times to catch his breath.

“It was only a dream…and a weird one at that.”

He pulled out a pencil and some paper, turned on his mini-light and began to sketch out the sector he saw in his dream.

“I don’t if that dream really meant anything,” he said to himself as he wrote on the paper. “But, if it did then I have a feeling it’s going to help me find the answer to this Xana mystery.”

He didn’t go back to sleep after having his strange dream. Jeremy didn’t know what his friends would think about this weird vision he had.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]