Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
“I’m going as fast as I can,” Jeremy told them. “Odd, are you alright? You have five life points left.”

“Yeah,” Odd’s voice came through the speakers, “I’m fine.”

“How do things look on your end, Jeremy?” Aelita asked.

“Xana has been pretty quiet so far,” Jeremy answered, “Wait…”

He looked at the temperature monitor on the bottom of the computer screen. “The room temperature seems to be…rising.”

“That’s bad, right?” Odd asked.

“Umm….yes,” Jeremy replied. “Hold on a second, I’m gonna run a scan through the factory to see if there’s anything going on.”

His finger hit the “enter” key and the screens of the different rooms of the factory appeared.

“This does not look good,” he sighed. “Xana has created a fire monster,” Jeremy told everyone on Lyoko. “It looks just like the one in my dream…” he whispered to himself, “Only made of fire.”

“Right then,” William said, “Monster or no monster, we’ll hurry up and de-activate the tower quickly.”

“That’s the spirit, William,” Yumi smiled.

“Agreed,” Ulrich nodded, “We’re not cowards! Let’s show Xana that we’re Lyoko warriors! And we’re not to be messed with.”

They turned their vehicles around towards Seth.

“Like Odd said, ‘for Lyoko’!” They all prepared their weapons and zoomed closer towards the beast.

“Be careful, guys,” Jeremy told them.

Then he got up from his chair and looked around the room.

“It would really be a in my favor if I could find a fire extinguisher in this old factory; though I doubt it would do me any good against Xana today.”

“This isn’t working!” Ulrich yelled while dodging blows from the monster’s claws.

“Got a better idea?” William asked, also dodging strikes.

“Not really.”

“Me neither.”

Suddenly Jeremy heard the sound of sizzling fire. He quickly turned to see a massive fire beast with a Xana symbol on its head. It let out a huge, terrifying roar and came at Jeremy.

“Gotta go!” Jeremy hopped up and ran out of the lab.

Xana turned and ran after him.

“Are you afraid of fire?”

The voice of Seth ran through Jeremy’s head as he sprinted for his life. “How ironic!” he panted and gasped for air as he looked for Xana. “I don’t mind fire…But this is crazy! Well, I’m safe; for now. I just hope the others can hold on.”

Jeremy felt a sudden shiver go through him and then…he heard the voice of Xana.

“I will find you.”
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]