Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

“Ahhh!” Odd jumped out of the way before being hit.

“This is stupid!” Ulrich yelled in frustration. “We’ve got to get Aelita to the tower now!”

“Agreed,” William nodded his head.

“We’re Lyoko warriors aren’t we?” Yumi asked the others. “So, let’s show Xana that we aren’t going to back down now!”

They all ran out towards Seth; each holding their weapons in the air or charging their projectiles.

Seth growled and came at them head on.

“Super sprint!”

“Laser arrow!”

“Energy Field!”

All of them released their attacks on him. Seth reared back from the impact. “Yaaa!”

Yumi threw her fans at the creature; both of them did little damage.

“My turn.” William raised his sword and ran towards Seth.

“For Lyoko!”

He swung his heavy sword at the dragon’s head. All of the force made Seth go flying backwards, turning back into a human. He landed next to a rock and rubbed his head.

“How?!” he growled. “I was invincible! Unbeatable! Huh…At least I’m not gone. So the fight continues…Arrgghh!”

He was de-virtualized after a few laser arrows were fired at him.

Odd blew some air at his finger like it was a gun.

“Odd does it again!”

“Good job, Odd!” Aelita winked at him and ran into the tower.

Odd smiled at Ulrich.

“Psh,” Ulrich rolled his eyes. “Ladies man.”

“Nice job, William,” Yumi laughed.

“Well thanks, Yumi.” He said.

Jeremy was trapped in a corner with Xana lunging at him.

“Code…Lyoko.”

The tower turned from red to white. Xana evaporated and Jeremy sighed in relief.

“Way to go guys,” he laughed under his breath.

They all sat around in the lab after being brought back to earth.

“Well, he’s not invincible, but he’s not a piece of cake,” Ulrich said with concern.

“I’ll have to look into this whole…shape shifter thing,” Jeremy sighed.

“You and what time?” Aelita laughed.

“Yeah,” Odd said. “We’ve been fighting Xana for a couple of months now. I’ll be glad when winter break is here.”

“It’s only one week away,” William encouraged Odd.

“I can’t wait either,” Yumi agreed.

“To tell you the truth, neither can I,” Jeremy smiled and rubbed his head.

“I can wait,” Ulrich mumbled. “I have to see my dad.”

“Cheer up, Ulrich!” Odd laughed and gave a big smile. “We accomplished a lot today. A little break won’t hurt; even if it is with your dad. We’ve got each other and our little group, that’s all that matters.”

 

*End*

Chapter End Notes:
Meh, hopefully this one was a little better than the ast two. My main goal was to show Xana and his power. I am finishing up the next story, so, be ready. And, as always, thanks for reading my fan fiction. ;D
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]