Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
It was a bright and early Friday morning, Odd, Aelita, Ulrich, and Yumi all were talking to each other. Jeremy walked over to them (more like dragged himself over there). His eyes were red from no sleep but, he had to tell the others.

“Hey Einstein,” Odd said. “Boy, you look like a vampire. Did you even brush your hair this morning?”

“I’m lucky I got dressed this morning,” Jeremy yawned as he spoke.

“Well,” said Ulrich. “At least you brushed your teeth.”

“Are you ok this morning, Jeremy?” Aelita asked. “You look awful.”

“I didn’t sleep,” he answered rubbing his head and closing his eyes.

“Are you worried about something?” Yumi looked at him and then started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” he asked, hoping that he didn’t put his clothes on backwards or something.

“It’s just weird,” she replied, still laughing. “I’ve never had to look up at Jeremy before when I’m talking to him.”

“Oh,” Jeremy looked at her weird. “I thought it was gonna be something important.”

“So Jeremy,” Aelita said. “What kept you up last night? Were you working on something?”

“I had a strange dream.”

“Is that all?” Odd asked. “I have those all the time.”

“Dreams are strange most of the time, Jeremy,” Ulrich told him. “After you wake up from one just start another and go back to sleep. It’s easy.”

“Well,” Jeremy rubbed his head again. “It was about Lyoko and it probably was important.”

“Tell us Jeremy,” Aelita begged.

“Umm…There was this other sector; it was like…a space sector. The sky was dark with stars and the water was also dark. There was only one tower with a Xana symbol on it and light purple platforms. There were also craters and large rocks and mountains. But, the weirdest of all was that there was a voice…it kept saying, ‘You know’.”

“Maybe you’ve been hit in the head one to many times, Jeremy,” Odd said. “Another sector? That’s impossible.”

“It was only a dream,” Jeremy replied.

“Still,” Yumi started. “What if it is important and there is another sector.”

“I guess we’ll have to do some research on this,” said Ulrich.

“We’ve stumbled onto another mystery,” Aelita sighed.

“Come on guys,” Odd said. “Let’s go to breakfast. I heard it was pancakes and hot chocolate.”

They all walked to the cafeteria, Jeremy and Aelita trailed behind the others. “I believe you, Jeremy,” Aelita said. “I think this could be important.”

“You don’t have to believe me,” Jeremy told her. “I don’t really know if I believe it.”

He looked down at the ground as they continued to walk. Aelita sighed and followed.      


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]