Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Jeremy remained unconscious during gym. Meanwhile his mind was somewhere else. Where ever he was, it was dark. Suddenly, a black mist appeared in front of him. It was the only thing he could see, besides his own hands and feet. The mist transformed into the shape of, what seemed to be, a monster with large claws. But, it was still only a shape formed from a cloud like substance.

A red Xana symbol shone on the thing’s head.

“Jeremy,” it called in a creepy way.

“Xana?” Jeremy asked, unsure if it really was the computer in another form. “Ah,” Xana smirked. “I see my virus works.”

“In which way?” Jeremy asked him.

“Your pain and my plan,” Xana replied.

“My pain is the only thing you’ve managed to accomplish, Xana,” Jeremy laughed. “As for your plan, I think you’re far from completing that.”

“How would you know?”

“Because you’re just a multi agent, technically advanced, super calculator,” Jeremy answered. “Oh, and did I mention that you were just an evil computer?”

“What’s your point?!” the computer asked in frustration.

“I thought I was perfectly clear,” Jeremy said. “You are a computer! You can’t rule the world! You’re limited to what you can do.”

Xana was getting even more frustrated.

The giant shadow creature grabbed the dream Jeremy by the neck and pulled him towards his face.

“I’m not limited anymore! Tell me, what did the voice in your dream tell you?! What did it show you?!” he demanded.

“Like I’m going to tell you,” Jeremy hesitated to speak under the powerful grip of Xana. “It’s not important anyways!”

Xana’s grip became harder.

“This is just a dream!” Jeremy yelled. “I won’t tell you anything, Xana! You can bet on that!”

The mist evaporated and Jeremy woke up again.

“Oh,” he sighed. “That was weird.”

He rubbed his neck, which was a little red.

“That seemed so real. I guess my dream must have been important. Now I know that I have to discover the secret to Xana’s plot.”

Jeremy got up off the floor.

“I thought I saw Aelita earlier. What time is it?” He looked at his clock.

“Oh man! I’ve missed the first fifteen minutes of gym class! I should probably go down there and join the rest of the class.”

He was still a little shaky with his hands, as well as when he walked. Jeremy changed into long black pants, a white short sleeved t-shirt, and black and white sneakers then ran out of his room. His head was filled with more confusing thoughts even more now it had been earlier. Why did Xana care what he had dreamed about? Was it something that could lead to the discovery of Xana’s new source? Jeremy finally made it to the gym and walked inside to join the rest of the class.    



~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]