Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The bell sounded after an hour of gym class. The rain was still coming down hard. A lot of the students ran outside to get refreshed after running and stretching.

“Jeremy,” Aelita walked over to Jeremy. “How are you feeling?”

“Ok,” he replied, taking deep breathes after all of the running.

“So,” Odd joined them along with Ulrich and Yumi. “Have you asked him yet?” He looked at Aelita as he asked.

“Uh, no,” she answered.

“Asked me what?” Jeremy looked at all of them in a confused way.

“Well,” said Ulrich. “We need to know if you’re going to find the message first or the cure to your virus.”

“What?” Jeremy asked with a straight face and voice. “Come on,” he laughed. “I can do both at the same time.”

“You need to focus on getting one thing done first, Jeremy,” Yumi told him. “Don’t push yourself with trying to find the message, curing your virus, and defeating Xana at the same time.”

“Alright,” he said. “I won’t. So, you want me to choose between the virus and the message?”

“Jeremy,” Aelita said. “You need to fix your virus first. It could be really dangerous to just keep it inside you.”

“Personally I think you should find the message first,” said Ulrich. “Agreed,” Odd sided with Ulrich. “I mean, Aelita had a virus but, she still fought against Xana.”

“That’s different, Odd!” Yumi shouted. “Aelita’s kept her linked to Xana. Jeremy’s just causes him pain!”

“That’s not different!”

Ulrich and Odd argued with Aelita and Yumi. Jeremy stood in the middle of their argument. He rolled his eyes and noticed William coming their way. “Uh, guys,” he started to tell them that William was coming.

Ulrich, Odd, Aelita, and Yumi continued arguing.

“What!?” they all turned to Jeremy with an evil look.

Jeremy backed up in fear that his friends might attack him or something. “William’s coming over here.”

“Oh,” they all stopped and turned towards William.

“Hey guys,” William said. “What cha’ doing?”

“Nothing,” Yumi blushed, embarrassed from arguing so loudly.

“Hey,” William started. “I was wondering if, um, next time you guys go to Lyoko, could I come along? You might need some help.”

“Uhhh…” Aelita paused. “Well,” she looked at everyone else.

“Sure,” Jeremy answered with a smile.

“Cool,” William replied and walked off.

“What?!” Aelita, Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich all turned to Jeremy, who was smiling.

He walked back towards the dorms with the rest of the gang complaining behind him. But, he just ignored them and continued walking, still keeping his smile.




~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]