Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
“There it is,” Odd pointed to the tower as he rode on his Overboard.

“Next stop, the tower,” Ulrich said.

“Not quite,” Jeremy told them. “Xana’s sent some monsters after you and Seth.”

“No worries Einstein,” Odd laughed. “We’ll get him this time.” “Hopefully,” Jeremy sighed.

“After two years, I’m ready to get back at Xana,” said William.

“Good to hear that,” Yumi smiled.

“Don’t let them get to the tower,” Seth told his monsters. “Megatanks stay here, everyone else move forward!”

The Krabs came up closer to the vehicles which Odd and the others were ridding on.

“Open fire!” Seth shouted.

All the monsters began shooting.

“Great,” Ulrich sighed. “Three Krabs, two Megatanks, and Seth. This is not going to be easy.”

“Got any good ideas, William?” Odd asked.

“Ummm…” William looked at Odd. “Run?”

“Fall back!” Aelita instructed.

Everyone turned their vehicles around and headed towards an iceberg. They stopped when they got behind the icy rock and hopped off their vehicles.

“We need a plan of attack,” Odd said. “Hey Jeremy, how do things look on your side?”

“Ok for now,” Jeremy replied. “Xana hasn’t done anything on earth yet.” “Lets hope it stays that way for a while,” said Yumi.

“What are we gonna do?” Ulrich asked. “Xanas right in front of us, blocking our way to the tower.”

“Like Odd said, we need a plan of attack,” Aelita said. “Got any suggestions, Jeremy?”

“Well,” Jeremy answered. “You can always force your way through.”

“I like that plan,” Ulrich said.

“Me too,” Odd agreed.

“That was just a suggestion, guys,” Jeremy sighed. “Give me time and I’ll see if I can come up with something else.”

“How much time do you think we have?” Aelita asked.

“Not a lot,” he laughed. “Seth and his ugly army are waiting for you.”

“So we’ve noticed,” said William. “We just need a distraction of some kind.”

They all turned towards Odd.

“What!?” he yelled. “No way! I refuse!”

“Come on, Odd,” Yumi begged. “You’re the best one at being distracting.” “Oh!” Odd laughed. “Am I?” he asked sarcastically. “Am I the only one?” “Well,” Aelita looked around. “Pretty much.”

“Fine,” Odd sighed. “I’ll do it.”

“Great,” Aelita smiled. “Ok, here’s the plan…Odd will fly out on his Overboard and Ulrich and William will run after Seth once he’s distracted. Yumi and I will defeat monsters on the way to the tower.”

“Excellent,” Ulrich said. “I like it, Aelita.”

“Thank you, Ulrich,” she smiled again.

“No time to waste,” William said.

“Right,” Yumi nodded. “Xana could attack on earth at any second. Like William said, no time to waste!”


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]