Shape Shifter by dobermutt
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
“Ready?” Odd asked the others.

They all nodded.

“Here we go!”

He ran out towards Seth and his army of monsters. All of the beasts opened fire as soon as the purple cat man was in sight.

“Ah!”

Odd screamed and began to run on all fours. His claws dug into the ice, chipping up pieces every time he lifted his hand.

“Great,” Ulrich sighed. “He forgot his Overboard.”

“Oops!” Odd laughed. “My bad!”

“I’ll say,” Yumi sighed.

“Oh well, this is amusing,” Seth laughed as he watched Odd run from the lasers, “They’re not very good at distracting but, they are dumb to watch. Alright,” he turned to the others, totally ignoring Odd, “Time to show you the real power of Xana!”

Suddenly, Seth transformed into a giant, dragon-like creature with huge, sharp teeth and a Xana symbol on his head. His eyes were pure red and the claws were extremely long.

“Uhhhhh….” Odd stood there, stunned. “What just happened here?”

“I don’t know, but we better…Run!!”

Ulrich lead the way as everyone ran with Seth right behind them.

“What is that?” Jeremy asked, confused.

“It’s big, and black, and it’s coming for us!” William shouted.

“This could be a problem,” Jeremy sighed and looked at his computer. “Ahhh!” Odd let out a girly scream.

His face became red from sweating and running. Seth opened his mouth, his long dragon muzzle almost at their heels.

“No, no, no!” Odd hustled a little faster.

“Hang on guys,” Jeremy began typing on the keys, “I’m sending you your vehicles.”

“This is worse than the Kolossus,” Yumi said.

“Ah,” Odd gasped at the site of the virtualized vehicles, “Relief.”

“Don’t hold your breath yet, Odd,” Ulrich told him, “He’s coming up faster!”

They all hoped on their vehicles, William jumped on with Yumi, and drove as fast as they could. Aelita flew ahead with her bright pink wings.

“This is crazy,” William said.

“I’ll say,” Yumi nodded.

“Any solutions, Einstein?” Odd asked.

“I’m working on it,” Jeremy answered. “Give me a second.”

He typed on his keyboard; determine to find a way to beat Seth.

“Try anything you can think of,” he told them. “Aim for the Xana symbol or something.”

“If you say so, Jeremy,” Aelita said.

“Right,” Odd turned his overboard towards the flying monster. “I’ll try to stall it.”

Zooming at even faster speed, Odd went straight forward; his laser arrows ready to be fired.

“For Lyoko!” Laser arrows flew towards Seth’s head; and one by one they were reflected.

“Oh drat…”

Seth’s mighty claw came up and smacked Odd in the face.

“Uhhh!”

Odd went flying, but he wasn’t de-virtualized.

“Odd!” Ulrich saw Odd land on another platform a couple of miles away. “This is great,” he sighed. “Hurry up, Jeremy!”


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]